The Murrey Math Trading System - page 127

Error incurs while installing X-MM indicator

Hi, Xard777, I got an problem as per shown below. The lines are slant and numbers are doubled on the right hand side.

Help...........

Files:
error.jpg  83 kb

rcalibuso:
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone has an indicator for ForexTester to do some back testing or practice.

It appears that although it is very similar to metatrader (and you can import the tickData), your typical indicator for Metatrader can't be loaded and you need to convert it specific to that format.

That program has 30 indicators..... what else do you need.?

Blaiserboy:
deviad in ensign is the harmonics tool you can use that instead of working to write code

True, but you don't have the vertical lines and the circles.

Deviad:
True, but you don't have the vertical lines and the circles.

I dont have ensign,,,,,, so I cant say what else is available.... the square of 9 tool will do some of it.... and there is a vertical line tool, I can not name it...

and there is the pyrapoint tool which, if set up properly will give you verticals, horizontals and diagonals.

I am not aware of other softwares which will give the circles. perhaps you cam tell me which ones have it so I can take a look.

Circle of Conflict

HI xard777,

on page 84 of this thread you had some indicators that you posted that had the circle of conflict.

I downloaded the M30.setup.rar file and installed in the proper folders. I can't seem to have them show up.

Am I missing something?

P.S. How did you determine the starting of the TimeFrame,

ie is it set to the Harvest Moon, first week of October? etc..

Thanks

Help Me?

Hi All,

Can you send 5, 15, 30 or 1 hr. chart murrey math indicator.

Thanks

Hi

HI ALL,

i'd like to ask u if there is or if it's possible to put an alert divergence in Murrey Math ?

just to recognise if the price have an pull back or go on in an possible break out in daily or h4 chart ?

thanks for any helps,

David.

dados77:
HI ALL,

i'd like to ask u if there is or if it's possible to put an alert divergence in Murrey Math ?

just to recognise if the price have an pull back or go on in an possible break out in daily or h4 chart ?

thanks for any helps,

David.

Divergence can accompany any system as long as used with care.

Hi

Blaiserboy:
Divergence can accompany any system as long as used with care.

HI Blaiserboy,

yes of course , but i'd like to know if anyone can create an pop up alert when the price pass the line and can be find an possibility kind of resistance or possibility support ?

thank for any helps,

David.

Hi respected Xard777 enclose please on a site your last indicators with which you now work. I very much like all your indicators

Reason: