The Murrey Math Trading System - page 131

wolfsch:
Hi xard777, you show a very nice indicator at the bottom of your chrt which is beautifully deleting the noise in a trend! Can you tell me where to findit? Thanks

Would need to see the chart first...

Here is an amended m-math text based indicator...

Xard777

Files:

Xard777

Xard777,

I am new to trading and I want to build my MT4 charts out just like yours. Is there any way you would be able to share the other indicators you use outside of the Murrey Math stuff? It all looks really good.

-- Monk

MikeyTrader1:
Would need to see the chart first...

Here is an amended m-math text based indicator...

Xard777

Hey

Could you please post the histogram indicator ?

Thanks

tibetianmonk:
Xard777,

I am new to trading and I want to build my MT4 charts out just like yours. Is there any way you would be able to share the other indicators you use outside of the Murrey Math stuff? It all looks really good.

-- Monk

look back through this thread... he has posted many indicators

Xard, what is the indicator showing three big candle sticks, which appears in your screen shot (on post #1456)? Am I correct in assuming this shows last 3 candles on current time frame since ABHAFXS 05 obscures the actual price action?

I just finished reading the whole thread start to finish, and I've installed most of the newer indicators from this thread, but I can't seem to find this one anywhere.

(incidentally, I really enjoy using your indicators, as they are very clear and readable... thanks!)

MM looks like a good concept, but I'm concerned by the apparent lack of open information for some things, and I can't seem to find any books about MM anywhere. I noticed that this thread is primarily focused on the MM lines, but wondering if there is any progress/development on spheres? I saw Xard's sphere indicator on this thread, but it says 2009 on the file name.. is that valid for 2010? And what Q4 date to use? source i have seems kind of ambiguous... seems like last couple years, there is no verification by THM???

• Oct 9, 2007 (Tuesday) (verified on Murrey's website)
  • Oct 8, 2008 (Wednesday) or Oct 3, 2008 (Friday) (not verified by THM)
  • Oct 8, 2009 (Thursday) or Oct 9, 2009 (Friday; MM chart)

tia

Thanks for this great indicator.

I mainly trade on the 30min chart and would like to implement murrey math in my trading strategy. I was wondering if there's an indicator that will display the lines and, or text, of the daily murrey math on a 30min?

Thanks again

PipiLePew:
Xard, what is the indicator showing three big candle sticks, which appears in your screen shot (on post #1456)? Am I correct in assuming this shows last 3 candles on current time frame since ABHAFXS 05 obscures the actual price action? tia

The three Candlesticks show the next tf up, so on a 30m screen you see the last three 1hr candles and on the 1hr screen it's the last three 4hr candles etc...

Here is the indicator...

All the best

Xard777

9000RPM:
Thanks for this great indicator.

I mainly trade on the 30min chart and would like to implement murrey math in my trading strategy. I was wondering if there's an indicator that will display the lines and, or text, of the daily murrey math on a 30min?

Thanks again

can't seem to find the edit button.

what i meant to say was "an indicator that will display the daily lines and, or text, of the daily murrey math on a 30min"

To Xard777 - MT M-Math v4 indicator problem

Hello xard777

I have a really big problem!

i would like to use your multitimeframe rsi you know the one

that shows all the murrey level (H1, H4,, D, W, M) on any timeframe

but i can't believe because when i draw a trendline any time i change timeframe the trendlines disappear.

i would really like to use this murrey indicator i really like it but it is so annoying. that all my previously drawn trendline disappear.

Would you fix it if it is possible?

Or do you have a good (fixed) indicator like this?

Thank you so much in advance.

Bye

Files:

Here's the rest of the indicators and a pic of the Forex Cockpit.

There's no template but it's easy to set up.

Files:
Reason: