The Murrey Math Trading System - page 62

Hi FrankC,

Yes, I'm still holding the short CAD position I took @ 1.1803 so I'm a few pips up (50) It's broken a daily trend line from Dec 20 and has been unable to break above 1.1850 so it may be in for quite a correction.

Still 120 pips behind on my short JPY trade

CMC

Hi, Xard!

I applied to the chart the following indicators:

1. TimeFrame-2007-v0[1].02 - Pic 1

2. =x=TimeFrame-2007-v0.03-1280-mode (from your last template) - Pic 2

3. Murray_Math_Lines -Pic 3(CMC's indicator from post No. 348) - Pic 3

They show different values. How to trade in this case? Which one is correct?

xard777:
Here is an update file of current system...

As usual unzip indicators to indicator folder & template to template folder

Enc piccy

Happy Trading

Xard777
Files:
m1.gif  15 kb
m2.gif  15 kb
m3.gif  11 kb

xard777:
Here is an update file of current system...

As usual unzip indicators to indicator folder & template to template folder

Enc piccy

Happy Trading

Xard777

Very good work as always....

WOOOOOWWWW

Ultra impressive !!

Can i ask, what are the rectangles in color, blue and green ??

Great great thanks

maccavity:
Hi, Xard!

I applied to the chart the following indicators:

1. TimeFrame-2007-v0[1].02 - Pic 1

2. =x=TimeFrame-2007-v0.03-1280-mode (from your last template) - Pic 2

3. Murray_Math_Lines -Pic 3(CMC's indicator from post No. 348) - Pic 3

They show different values. How to trade in this case? Which one is correct?

You should be able to right click on the screen & select indicator list\=x=Timeframe...

from the inputs selection change Fractals to true....that should sort out the different values.

Big Joe:
WOOOOOWWWW

Ultra impressive !!

Can i ask, what are the rectangles in color, blue and green ??

Great great thanks

The rectangles show daily market action where we should be able to see top and bottom reversals during the London market times. As you know the london market moves anytime after 7am & I have a box from 2am, just wanted see a flatline inside the box prior to the morning move. Also most moves which start in the blue box tend to finish in the green box and vice versa - simply scroll back the 30min chart a month and watch the frequency of the larger blue zigzag line. Yes, the zigzag lines repaint from time to time but that is why we use the mm lines to increase the probabilty of a reverse.

Hope this helps

Xard777

Octave has just changed and price is on 8/8 level, which means sell (pic mm1), while MM Lines is close to -1/8 level, which means buy.

Can someone to help in trading decision under these circumstances?

The thing is I cannot still determine when to buy and when to sell using both of these indicators! Thanks!

xard777:
The rectangles show daily market action where we should be able to see top and bottom reversals during the London market times. As you know the london market moves anytime after 7am & I have a box from 2am, just wanted see a flatline inside the box prior to the morning move. Also most moves which start in the blue box tend to finish in the green box and vice versa - simply scroll back the 30min chart a month and watch the frequency of the larger blue zigzag line. Yes, the zigzag lines repaint from time to time but that is why we use the mm lines to increase the probabilty of a reverse.

Hope this helps

Xard777
Files:
mm1.gif  19 kb
mm2.gif  18 kb

Octave has changed again and price is on 0/8 level, which is totally different from the pic posted above!!

Can you guys advise meon trading technique with the Octave and MM lines?

Files:
mm3.gif  22 kb

Change broker,

I had the same problem, my murrey re-scale to the high and lows of price at ibfx

Then i try fxdd and no problems

I wonder why it not works in ibfx ?

Thanks xard for the explanation, now i see better

This version is so great!

Happy trading, Xard

asam

Reason: