The Murrey Math Trading System - page 137

belidax:
What is the best setting MurreyMath indicator for GBP/JPY especially in lower timeframe like M1-M15?

Unfortunately, I am unable to quote M1-M15 due to volatility.

Here is H1 chart which is quite volatile...

Xard777

Mano:
Hi all,

I have this VG mm lines indi and its working fine for me, but the one thing that really missing is the baby lines, any chance anyone can add them to the VG indi? doted baby lines would be perfect for this one.

Many thanks

try this...

Xard777

erdenmensch:
Hi, where can I find your snakeboarders-mq4?

here it is....

Fxfix:
Here is Snpers indicator with alert.

nicely done with the elephant.wav alert, but I prefer the arcade.wav file better :-))

Xard777

chris1085:
Xard, would you mind posting your indicator set for this system please.

Thanks,

Chris

Here is setup for 4hr chart

There is a template file inc.

Xard777

amenlo9:
hi Xard,is it possible make it auto change the frame size base on time frame like bhale mention above?

No, this indicator does not use time - it's based purely on price.

From price, it will work out the 4/8th level of whichever frame you use (128/256/512/1024) and build up the current octave in which to trade.

Here is a 60m chart with a frame of 512

Xard777

amenlo9:
thanks for your explanation.can u share the indicator which generate red and green dot inside the chart above?

Here is indicator...

Xard777

mtaboneweb:
I must be missing something because my lines don't match up right. I tried going from 30m back to 1h and it does some good but still the history is off the chart. I even applied the tpl file. Could you post the indicators and tpl that make up what I see a couple of posts ago? Any help would be much appreciated.

Change octave.jump to 1 as shown

Xard777

here is the news....always wanted to say that:))

Xard777

pramodbhalgat:
sorry dear it doesnt work...................

appears to be working fine...

Xard777

Reason: