The Murrey Math Trading System - page 136

$trader:
It is ashame this thread on a most worthy topic seems to be fading away. I would just like to get some feed back on who is still using Murrey Math @ this time. I for the most part don't use indicators for the last year, but have made MM an exception. Are there any that have taken the MM course & if so is it still working for you? Tks for any views & comments. Great trades to all. $Trader

I still use MM in all my daily trades. For starters I would feel naked and would not know which side is up without it.

MM is an invaluable tool for showing Support & Resistance points for price, however as great as it is, I don't feel it should be used on its own when trading forex.

Each to their own, I myself have started playing around with T3 & HMA lines to help with entry signals into the market and using MM for possible exit points. This strategy has proved to be rather successful over the past few weeks with geppy dropping the way it has.

So in answer to your question, MM is still very much in use (by me anyway), but not on its own. I try very hard to reduce the number of indicators that I use and keep only those that I deem necessary. As it is I am testing different scenarios and have eight indicators plus the news on screen just now which I refer to for entry, duration & exit on all my trades.

Xard777

PS Thanks to mLaden for introducing me to T3 lines - he has done some great work here.

v1.5

Nobitacu:
I I also see you're using v1.5... could you please show me where I could get the latest version? I'm still using 1.2 here...

Here is v1.5

Berti:
Nice Chart,can you posting your MA,S from your Chart. Thanks,and best regards

Its mLaden's T3 line, simply change the period and color.

I use 72 Plum size 5, 48 DeepSkyBlue size 5 & 12 Magenta size 2.

Xard777

amenlo9:
HI XARD, can you post your QQE indicator with price at the background?

Oops! sorry it took so long to reply - sleeping

Here you are...

Xard777

niqcom:
Hello All....

Can I get indicator MM or TimeFrame, Octave with fix range...Please.??? I use set period 32...

Please help me...

Thank You

maybe this help...

it is defaulted for geppy (frame.size 8) , simply change to 32 or 64

Xard777

Victoriy:
The latest MetaTrader file (Xard-Lite-v1.ex4) is at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943 I set the shift configuration and don't change it.

Here is latest ver

Xard777

Enc latest setup if anyone is interested.

Simply unzip rar file, copy indicators to mt4/experts/indicators.

copy template tpl file to mt4/templates.

start mt4, right-mouse click, and select...

templates/alpari-geppy-1hr-trade-screen

then right-mouse click, and select properties...

in common menu select scale-fix, then click ok.

Now move chart up/down screen to suit.

Xard777

ps edit - corrected typo tds - tsd

Octaves-v4

Here is an update to the Octave indicator.

option to display franka lines.

inc 1hr & 4hr templates

Xard777

amenlo9:
anyone got Murreymath spreadsheet?i want to calculate murreymath level for stocks

try this one...

Xard777

robertinno:
excellent result use Murrey Math Indicator + Fractal channel Ind

Thanks Robertinno for the F-channel indicator - looks promising, will play about with it over the next couple of weeks :-)

Xard777

Reason: