The Murrey Math Trading System - page 135

Leo_BR:
Hi Xard,

Where can I get the Down , oil and Gold Correlation indicator ????

Leo_BR

Here...

Xard777

speedtrader88:
hello everyone.

my first post.

I saw one indicator that could draw the candle stick of the WEEKLY on the DAILY so that the weekly candlestick covers the daily bars that make up that week.

DOes anybody have that indicator?

thanks.

Here you are...

Xard777

Re MM TimeFrames

I use different TimeFrames when trading.

Xard777

Re Screen Setup

Here is a screen setup that can be used on both 4hr and 30min timeframes...

Simply unrar and copy to metatrader/experts/indicators...

Plus copy the X-Screen.tpl file to metatrader/templates..

restart MT4, right click mouse on screen and select template X-Screen.tpl

This setup works fine on WHC Trader 4, however the X-Math indicator may go tits up on other formats of MT4.

Enjoy:-)

Xard777

PS the X-Math indicator uses P defaulted at 64, you can change to 256 should you wish to see the bigger picture on Daily or leave at 64 for smaller timeframes like 1hr, 30min, 15min ect... If you are unsure simply leave at default 64.

OOPS! forgot text fonts...you need to install 2 fonts enclosed...

sed34:
i like this system. I made 40 pips on a real account. I could have made more, but fear kicked in. And i said to myself not to be too greedy. This is 4 trades on a 5 minute chart BTW. I plan to use it on an hr chart. this may be the most profitable system i have used to date.

As far as stop loss is concerned, i sleep better knowing there is a limit. The thing is on a 5 min chart the stop loss can be small, but if you are trading on an hr chart you need more breathing room which means a bigger stop. That can be harmful if you lose at that trade.

my philosophy; cut your losers short.

Leo showed me a chart today with this stoploss indy and it looks good...maybe it might help with your trading.

Xard777

bwliew:
hi xard777, thanks for your great template.I was just add x-tdi to my template. But it keep show some symbol as attached. I need to switch other time frame in order to make it show properly. Can you tell me any solution to permanently solve this problem ?

Try this one...

Xard777

fireeee:
Lol it looks like rocket science

No, it's very simple really....

Xard777

another mm indicator...

Xard777

pipsmaster:
hi xard777, where is the wave indicator that shown 1 till 5? thanks

X-Wave

Xard777

solaeleko:
Xard 777, please can you tell me the version of MM levels indicator to use. I read through this thread and i have downloaded so many version. But am confused. I noticed that they are not the same when you install on the chart. MT4. Please can you attached the version that you think i can use. Thanks for all your contribution to this thread.

Sola

Forex profits

http://forex-cashcow.blogspot

I use the X-Math.ex4 indicator on a 1hr chart.....works for me

Xard777

Reason: