Forecasting indicators - page 12

ang_Zad(C)

can anybody modify this indicator please.

so we can filter it out in longer term.

{z=Close; z2=z;} to {z=Close; z2=z; z3=z2; ....} where Zn+1=Z.

in tf_m5 ki=1 we got a clean line price so if we can make new ang_Zad(C) line , the 3th line will determent the trend

Files:
ang_zad.jpg  21 kb
ang_zad_c.mq4  2 kb

jeandl:
I wonder if someone can code an indicator like this:

I want to draw a regular MA, for example, from last Monday to last friday, in parallel to the current MA from this monday, the idea is to move that MA in the past to the current chart, together with extrapolation of the present MA, it will have a better forecasting value.

Thanks,

Jean

just use ma shift parameter + draw by hands - trendlines or use any picture editor - what this extrapolation will show?

jeandl:
it will have a better forecasting value.

Sorry to ask but why?

also interesting : rsi_!Rsi_prognoz.mq4 space_cowboy

RSI prognoz - MQL4 Code Base

small indi, still hreavy on comp.

google transl (could be completelly wrong - then ask autor: )))):

"The idea was simple: to take the history of RSI for "pr_period" bars and look at indicator values over "progn" bars i.e. to obtaine a set of values and result to which this set of values lead, - write all in array. We are currently going through array on lenghth "glubina" to see was it a similar situations (satisfying error conditions "err") in the past and what they lead to, than we averaging results by method "exp" - that's it, prognosis done"

Files:

Extrapolation and History

Well, if you go here: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8608, and you can check this indicator,

then you will understand the logic.

Jean

just use ma shift parameter + draw by hands - trendlines or use any picture editor - what this extrapolation will show?

Thanks, the Extrapolator indicator is kind of MA and I found it fits pretty well

Linuxser:
Sorry to ask but why?

No apparent reason, only observation, when using that Extrapolator indicator, It's tricky to choose how many past bars, if you choose that part having similar MA pattern from last several days, the future line will fit pretty well with ongoing MA.

jeandl:
No apparent reason, only observation, when using that Extrapolator indicator, It's tricky to choose how many past bars, if you choose that part having similar MA pattern from last several days, the future line will fit pretty well with ongoing MA.

???? - it doesnt ...

show it on the chart - use picture editor if necessary

with negative semiperiod shift sma should fit perfectly - by defenition

everything else - ???????

hi

thanks for that