Pepe

Files:

hi

here are some you can use

Thanks it's great indicators

not predict the price

lodol2:
here are some you can use

I have all the indicator, but no one can forecast the price, for example if the stochs level still cross 23.6 and the current price GJ 230.40, at this level the indicator show to us the forcast of the price if stochs cross 73.6, for example..

TF 15 M stochs 5,3,3

current level 24,8 current price 230.50

If stoch level cross 76.4 forcasting price 240.50

maybe this indicators can be modified for this purpose, any body can help please..

Files:
digistoch.mq4  20 kb

hi

hi

now I understand. good idea. I cant help because i have no proamming skills. There was a study I dont not where I read it . i think in the valeox thread,

When stoch turn down from 76.4 and go under 50 and then reverse up over 50 there is a 85 % probability it will reach 76.4 and if the stoch come from 76.4 and reach 23.6 there is a 85% probalitity it reach in the up move 76.4 level again. So your prediction idea seems to have a statistical proofness.

regards

lodol

lodol2:
hi

now I understand. good idea. I cant help because i have no proamming skills. There was a study I dont not where I read it . i think in the valeox thread,

When stoch turn down from 76.4 and go under 50 and then reverse up over 50 there is a 85 % probability it will reach 76.4 and if the stoch come from 76.4 and reach 23.6 there is a 85% probalitity it reach in the up move 76.4 level again. So your prediction idea seems to have a statistical proofness.

regards

lodol

Good memory

I think Spudfyre's Stoch Threads can be used to predict too. When all Stoch (6) to Stoch (24) converge into one, the price will reverse in the next bar or 2 bars.

hi

hi valeofx

yes sometimes the backcasting cells work better than the forecasting ones

reagards

lodol

Pricefinder indicator

Hi, everybody....

At last I have found the basic idea. Please look at this link

http://www.ensignsupport.com/email/1689.mhtml...

Many Great Idea can found in this...

March 2005 Trading Tips Newsletter

Could anybody help me to make the indicator like this software that I can use in MT4, please ? I think I need Einstein here...

hi

hi great

and we do this in metatrader?

lodol

Reason: