Forecasting indicators - page 20

fx.ayman:
Good indicators!!

Excellent that of Fibo1, already tried it and it worked three times in GOLD, EURUSD and AUDUSD. Cual es el nombre real de este indicador.

Interesting forecasting indicator made by Melniciuc Alexei

PS: it is hard-coded to work on EURUSD 1 minute chart only. Also, set the number max bars on chart to 5000 before starting this one or you might end up with a long pause

PPS: additional information of how it works here Прогнозирующий индикатор !Oksn - MQL4 Code Base

Files:

time frame

newdigital:
Translated (attached).

template is same (see my previous post).

It is the trades opened according to forcasting - I just select the pairs/timeframes with high probability (this probability percentage is written on the chart):

What is the best time frame to use this indi

Best indicator for 5-10 minute predictions?

I need to find good indicators for where it is going to be in the next five to ten minutes.

Isn't there a good tool to discover patterns that can roughly estimate this?

Because most of the indicators I use focus on too far into the future and are messing up the way I trade. I seriously have a better track record not using any indicators and just watching the market. I can't understand why indicators keep screwing me up if they're such a good thing.

No source, sorry

Files:
futurofx.zip  162 kb
futurofx.gif  25 kb

futurofx indicator is the best forcasting indicator ever i seen.

tampa:
No source, sorry

back_tool: 30,60,90,120,150,180 is the best and best format. i like it.

Alligator !

newdigital:
Please find some indicators which are forecasting something.

First is i-DRProjections_v.0.1.

This indicator shows the support and resistance of current day forecasting on the base of previous day. All the calculation is based on Thomas R. DeMark book "New Science of Technical Analysis".

Alligator is an indicator designed to signal a trend absence, formation and direction. Bill Williams saw the alligator's behavior as an allegory of the market's one: the resting phase is turning into the price-hunting as the alligator awakes so that to come back to sleep after the feeding is over. The longer the alligator is sleeping the hungrier it gets and the stronger the market move will be.

?

shakilboss:
back_tool: 30,60,90,120,150,180 is the best and best format. i like it.

Could not get futurofx to work. Can you explain what back_tool is? Thanks!

You must copy cerbero.dll to libraries folder

remikes:
Could not get futurofx to work. Can you explain what back_tool is? Thanks!
Reason: