Forecasting indicators - page 4

I just want to thank you for this thread NewDigital...

Let me ask you something...if you were picking one of these dynamic indicators to use as a filter for a ma cross EA which would you pick and why?

Aaragorn:
I just want to thank you for this thread NewDigital... Let me ask you something...if you were picking one of these dynamic indicators to use as a filter for a ma cross EA which would you pick and why?

Which kind of dynamic?

We have thread with some indicators here.

newdigital,

can you tell me the difference between ang_AZZ-fx-col-txt.mq4 and ang_AZZ-fx-txt.mq4. I've read previously that zig-zag is laagging. Someone said that if you zig you'll be zag.

I'm asking b'coz if you put the indicator on the chart it will comes out great but not so in realtime.

azmi:
newdigital,

can you tell me the difference between ang_AZZ-fx-col-txt.mq4 and ang_AZZ-fx-txt.mq4. I've read previously that zig-zag is laagging. Someone said that if you zig you'll be zag.

I'm asking b'coz if you put the indicator on the chart it will comes out great but not so in realtime.

I don't know.

It is not my indicators. I think there is email address inside the code. The guy is speaking english. You may ask. He is posting everything for free during the half a year already.

newdigital,

Do you know where I can find all his previous post.

azmi:
newdigital,

As I understand there are no any differences between these two indicators. ang_AZZ-fx-col-txt.mq4 indicator is with colored lines. That's all difference.

E-mail of the author you may find inside the code (open indicator in MetaEditor).

forecast oscillators

Can anyone tell me the use of the forecast oscillators that are in post#2 in this thread?

Do the dots repaint?

azmi:
newdigital, Do you know where I can find all his previous post.

In Russian Viac, Alpari or Poul's forums. I don't remember exactly. Probable he is the member of our forum as well. It is better to send e-mail to him.

RickW00716:
Can anyone tell me the use of the forecast oscillators that are in post#2 in this thread? Do the dots repaint?

I did not check this indicators. But it works.

Author is Beluck (he is very active member of our forum and he coded many indicators and EAs).

Files:
forecast.gif  23 kb

Salom, Kohzadi!

How do you find ang* indicators useful? Can you show please when to buy and when to sell?

kohzadi:
Hi newdigital

your job is great.

I used some indicators such ang* and these are useful.

How can I get more such indicators.where can I download other angs indicators.

with many thanks.
Reason: