Requests & Ideas - page 344

update please

Hi mladen, could you update the attached indis. For fractal lines, it works but lines occationally disappear but come back if TF changed back and forth. Could you check the code if needs update or cleaning, please.

Kiko

kiko12:
Hi mladen, could you update the attached indis. For fractal lines, it works but lines occationally disappear but come back if TF changed back and forth. Could you check the code if needs update or cleaning, please. Kiko

Kiko

Here is this one first : traders_dynamic_indexx_-_zl_-_on_chart_nmc.mq4

PS: exactly what fractal lines are you referring to?

kiko12:
Hi mladen, could you update the attached indis. For fractal lines, it works but lines occationally disappear but come back if TF changed back and forth. Could you check the code if needs update or cleaning, please. Kiko

Here is this one too : traders_dynamic_indexx_-_zl_nmc.mq4

mladen:
ish Here is a multi time frame version of that indicator : goldbug_breakout_box_mtf.mq4

Hi Mladen, The Goldbug Breakout Box mtf has a problem.

When you place a box with a different symbol of a different pair it won't refresh.

For example if I place a box with the symbol of USD/CHF on a Eur/Usd chart.

The box display won't refresh. It just stays frozen unless you open the indicator up in the parameter menu and close then it will refresh that once but then stay frozen again.

Is there any way to correct this issue?

ish

ismael360:
Hi Mladen, The Goldbug Breakout Box mtf has a problem.

When you place a box with a different symbol of a different pair it won't refresh.

For example if I place a box with the symbol of USD/CHF on a Eur/Usd chart.

The box display won't refresh. It just stays frozen unless you open the indicator up in the parameter menu and close then it will refresh that once but then stay frozen again.

Is there any way to correct this issue?

ish

Changed two lines of code that could cause problems and it works OK on my terminal (build 670) - updates the state of the other symbol on each tick of the current symbol : goldbug_breakout_box_mtf_1.mq4

Try it out .

Files:

kiko12:

Kiko

Here is the last one too : t3_bands_nmc.mq4

Files:

indi_standar_all_tf.mq4Dear Mladen,

I just found this mq4 for ''indi standar all tf'' , doesnt seem to be complete but doesnt matter. What i woul ask if possible is to display a historical graph of the big number displayed on the right by the indicator. In fact it doesnt need to display all the other infos. Just a graph with a line representing the big number.

Best regards

Rosalieone

Files:

Hi mladen, thanks for quick delivery! I forgot to include this :

Kiko

kiko12:
Files:

kiko12:
Hi mladen, thanks for quick delivery! I forgot to include this : Kiko

Will have to check the code of that one. I am not familiar with it

mrtools:
Mugskei, You described it fine i thought i had did it that way but looking at it again was just signaling when hitting 0 or 100 not leaving those areas, this version seems a little closer to what you are looking for.

Modified to make it compatible with new mt4 builds.

Reason: