ATR indie

looking for an indicator to give me the daily range in pips...ive found several but when i load them into my MT4 platform the ranges arent correct...keep seeing a days range of like 800pips?

Does anybody have a good one to share please?

Thx

I have one indi and think u might find it useful.. I down loaded it from the Hector De Ville's website. this indi shows the daily range of particular pair i pips and shows two different levels @ 80 % and 100 % bottom and high. Tell me if u find it useful..

Files:

Yes...the indie you show us here is very useful, specially to detect which time frame of our particular trading being making trend.

That indie would be best helping us making profit if we understand the basic logic of overall trend follower system (called 3-SMA System) build by Mr Hector. And...of course combining with his other indie like Trend Scanner, Forex Currency Index etc, & combining with Stochastic Oscillator too.

May All of Us Be Profitable Trader Forever .

Hi.

I am kinda new in the forum and need help on ATR indicator as well.

I am looking for an indicator that displays average daily range in main chart.

(I either find a lot of ATR's displayed on sub chart or daily range displayed as a number the corner of main chart as numbers. I also see ATR's displayed as a channel or SL line on main chart)

I want to display them on my main chart as a line like daily pivot line. I believe I can use this line as a take profit point, so I would appreciate it if you can help me find or find a person to code this for me. thanks!!

showme0718:
Hi.I am kinda new in the forum and need help on ATR indicator as well.I am looking for an indicator that displays average daily range in main chart. (I either find a lot of ATR's displayed on sub chart or daily range displayed as a number the corner of main chart as numbers. I also see ATR's displayed as a channel or SL line on main chart) I want to display them on my main chart as a line like daily pivot line. I believe I can use this line as a take profit point, so I would appreciate it if you can help me find or find a person to code this for me. thanks!!

I recommend to try using Mr. Hector system as holistic system with all basic logic behind it.

With special indicators produced using this system & all basic logic behind it I'm trying to learn, I do make profit 40% for 3 weeks after implemented this system into my trading strategy (comparing to lost all my money, about 3,500 USD, before implementing this system).

May Us be Profitable Trader Forever .

Please,let me know the link to download Mr.Hector holistic system.

Thanks in Advance

Reason: