Historical Pivot Indicator

This is my first post, I love this forum! Thanks for all of the shared information and indicators.

Does anyone have an mt4 indicator that will plot pivot information for previous days, not just the current day?

I am specifically looking for:

Open

Pivot

R1, S1

But if you have an existing one that includes other things, that's great too.

I'm just not much of a programmer, but I'm hoping to become one...

Thank you!

here you go, does not have the open but you can look at daily bar for that

Files:

Much appreciated donb01! This is a great community.

Weekly & Monthly Pivots

Hi All,

Is there a way I can get weekly and monthly pivots on my charts?

Thanks in advance!

Christopher

I need the same too. Where is the formula?

Coyan

I search the formula. Here is:

Hi,

I want to represent my version of Pivots, which have camarilla levels.

Igor

Files:
pivots.gif  10 kb

is there something similar for fib levels?

Thanks Igorad, that's very nice!

I made one little change... added Pivot, Midpoint, and Camarilla width variables so you can have thicker pivot lines and thinner midpoints if you'd like... Set it up so they can be edited from the Indicator list so you don't have to change the script. I like to have Pivot lines at width 2 and midpoints at width 1. Keep in mind, if you set the midpoints to width 2, they won't be dashed anymore...

Do you have any good information about using Camarilla levels for trading?

D!

Hi Rebes, can you share yr version here..Thanks

Rebes:
Thanks Igorad, that's very nice!

I made one little change... added Pivot, Midpoint, and Camarilla width variables so you can have thicker pivot lines and thinner midpoints if you'd like... Set it up so they can be edited from the Indicator list so you don't have to change the script. I like to have Pivot lines at width 2 and midpoints at width 1. Keep in mind, if you set the midpoints to width 2, they won't be dashed anymore...

Do you have any good information about using Camarilla levels for trading?

D!

Hello,

I do not know if this indicator corresponds to your requests but you have: Pivots+Camarilla+Midpivots (you can choose to see 1 or the 3), and of information on the market HIgh+Low price. ....

Files:
urovni-mt4.mq4  12 kb
Reason: