Pivot indicators - page 20

Simple Indicator Request

Hi,

I have a simple indicator request. I would like an indicator that draws a horizontal line from the opening price of the day until the last bar in the same day (24 hr period). It would be nice if the horizontal line could have the same options (color/style/thickness) just like any horizontal line that is drawn in MT4.

I've searched the thread but I haven't been able to locate this indicator so I'm putting out this request. I hope some one can help me out.

Attached is a screen shot of what it would look like (white extended line). Thanks in advance for your help.

Open Line

downunderdave40:
Hi,

I have a simple indicator request. I would like an indicator that draws a horizontal line from the opening price of the day until the last bar in the same day (24 hr period). It would be nice if the horizontal line could have the same options (color/style/thickness) just like any horizontal line that is drawn in MT4.

I've searched the thread but I haven't been able to locate this indicator so I'm putting out this request. I hope some one can help me out.

Attached is a screen shot of what it would look like (white extended line). Thanks in advance for your help.

Here is an indicator i downloaded along time ago i do not know who coded it, I added in line width & style & it has a time shift in it as well

hope this serves your purpose.

daily_open_line_1.mq4

Files:

cja:
Here is an indicator i downloaded along time ago i do not know who coded it, I added in line width & style & it has a time shift in it as well

hope this serves your purpose.

daily_open_line_1.mq4

Hi cja,

Thanks for the indicator. It's just what I was looking for.

I've moved this thread about daily open line and one more about same to this thread 'cos it's part of pivots. And we could have this indicator available and ordered for all people looking for different pivots.

How can I get indi to display like this?

Please see attached pic.

The little yellow lines are the typical price, or pivot (H+L+C)/3.

Can someone provide a code snippet to show how I can get an indicator to display like this?

Thanks.

Files:
pic.gif  45 kb

Try this one,you can pick which timeframe you like.Can u tell the way do you use it?

Thanks!

Thanks very much for the indicators!

I found this thread on the Trade2Win forum (free) that explains one technique for using the indicator..

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-strategies-systems/29848-another-money-making-strategy.html

You can email the author or PM me for additional details on how to apply this.

PM would be quicker.

Pivot Indicator

Hi Guys,,

just wondering if u can do this...

i need a pivot line (nothing else ) for 1h, 2h, 4h, 8h, 16h, 32h, 64h.

the indicator should

1. calculate the pivot only on bar close for each timeframe.

2. use the last period only, eg : last 1h, 2h, 4h... etc from bar closed time.

3. ignore weekend data.

eg: if i select 15 timeframe ( current time is 01.00 ).

the indicator should look back 1h, 2h, 4h...etc from current bar closed.

and draw the lines accordingly

thx for the hlp..

-willie-

Improved : Weekly Pivot Levels ..

Improved : Weekly Pivot Levels ..

Hello ..

I'm doing a historical study about the behaviour of price around weekly pivot levels .. so I need the indicator to draw the pivot levels for previous weeks NOT the current week only ..

I have looked around and find the one attached .. it draws 7 levels ( sup1/sup2/sup3/pp/res1/res2/res3 ) based on a daily chart ..

I want to improve the attached indicator to draw those lines on the weekly chart to show historical pivot levels for past weeks.

I want to also make some improvement to draw another 2 levels which are ( sup4 + res4 ) based on these calculations :

S4 = P-((2*yesterday_high)-(2*yesterday_low))

R4 = P+((2*yesterday_high)-(2*yesterday_low))

I'm soooo thankfull for any help ...

Files:
cable.gif  12 kb
Reason: