Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 22

nano:

Hi,

May I know do i need to keep my terminal always online in order for the subscribed signals to work?

Thanks 

You should keep your pc power on to get signal. Or use VPS in this case all your environment migrated to the VPS server.

Ingvar Engelbrecht:

I tried to add a second signal to my demo account.

Does not seem  possible?

No one signal per one demo account

Hi,

I just subscribed to a new signal and don't understand why I got trades opened that did not appear at all on the signal page on the mql5 site (even when refreshed).

Today 5 minutes after Sydney opening 2 trades were placed coming from the signal I subscribed for. They did not appear live on the "trading" tab, and now, several hours after, the page still show wrong informations. It display "5 days" for the latest trades, and the "history" tab does not show the trades (now closed).

Information about signal trades appeared not immediately.

I have 200 $ account only how I can join the signal with this amount?

ranausman:
I have 200 $ account only how I can join the signal with this amount?
Yes, I have less than 70 usd and I connected to signal

Hi could someone tell me what option to choose when migrating to a VPS?

I am subscribed to a signal provider so i assume its just "only trade copying" but i just want to be sure before i go ahead.

These are the options i have: 

• complete migration is necessary if you want to simultaneously launch Expert Advisors/indicators and trade copying;
  • only Expert Advisors and indicators if subscription to signals is not required;
  • only trade copying - only Signal copying settings (no charts or programs) are moved.
Thanks

I must be missing something.  I have a subscription on the MQL5.com community (obviously, I'm posting here).  I've put my informaiton in the Tools - Options - Community tab and am logged in.  But my Metatrader 4 doesn't have the signals tab.

Here's the build number of the terminal:

Here's the tabs I have:

Michael:

I must be missing something.  I have a subscription on the MQL5.com community (obviously, I'm posting here).  I've put my informaiton in the Tools - Options - Community tab and am logged in.  But my Metatrader 4 doesn't have the signals tab.

Here's the build number of the terminal:

Here's the tabs I have:

Old, but I got my answer: http://www.dailyfx.com/forex_forum/general-mt4-forum/617557-fxcm-mt4-platform-terminal-signal.html

Hye guys..Im quite new to this mql4 and EA
I just want to know how to download mt4 with an Expert Advisor tab in the menu bars instead of auto trading tab?.
Hope anyone could help me..thx.

Hallo

Last week i had FREE signal and always worked fine.

Now i will new signal for USD20, but when I (in MT4) got button "Subscribe for 20USD", nothing works. I have 99$ at mql5.com, login at mql5 is OK, but in MT4 Tools-Options-Community as login and password OK, but in Signals is "you are not connected, select signal from database"?
When I select signal from database, in signals appear my selected signal, button "Subscribe for 20 USD" is on the screen, but nothing works.

You know where is mistake ? 

Why the system skip the order that I have copy from the signal provider as no symbol found while I have already open the eurusd window?  
Files:
addd.jpg  462 kb

had a question, as a signal provider can I do execution on android mt4 terminal, or it must doing on pc mt4 terminal?
Reason: