cant copy - page 2

ABBAS MOHAMED:
Hi iam trying to copy signal but i am getting this massege(the trading account is already used as a signal) 

You can't copy a signal with a trading account that has been used to publish a signal here in MQL5.com.

Gus Holiday:
I will follow exactly. On my laptop as soon as I get home about 7hrs. Thank you 🤞🙏
There’s no tab for vps. The whole interface is different than ones pictures in the link provided. 

Clicking on the launch MetaTrader4 tab does nothing. 

Gus Holiday:
There’s no tab for vps. The whole interface is different than ones pictures in the link provided. 

You don't have Signals tab either, what operating system and broker do you use?

Macs and some brokers don't support/offer signals.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You don't have Signals tab either, what operating system and broker do you use?

Macs and some brokers don't support/offer signals.

I’m using windows (2 different computers) and my broker already said copies are allowed

Gus Holiday:
I’m using windows (2 different computers) and my broker already said copies are allowed
Files:
image.jpg  6917 kb

Gus Holiday:
If it is Metatrader 5 so you need to update MT5 to the latest build, and you need to install Internet Explorer the latest version on your computer with Windows 10 64 bit (are you on Windows 10 64 bit, right? because the support of MT5 was stopped for the computer with Windows 32 bit OS).
More info - read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/354697
EA Download Error
EA Download Error
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, When trying to download an EA that I have purchased, I'm getting this error: 2020.11.01 17:15:10...

Gus Holiday:

You are using an 11 years old operating system.

Follow Sergey's advice.

From my sons new chrome book. no dice.I cannot register for VPS & using actual mt4/5 web trader on web redirects to (app) telling me to launch platform. When in platform my account does not show but journal says I exist. 
 Also the journal says the account exist & still not showing any positions or charts or balance. Just all blank. 😖😣😢. 😩😂🤦‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Gus Holiday:
 Also the journal says the account exist & still not showing any positions or charts or balance. Just all blank. 😖😣😢. 😩😂🤦‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

This is all not possible from a mobile device, chromebook or old windows operating system.

Update to some newer windows and follow my instructions.

There is no other help we can give you.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is all not possible from a mobile device, chromebook or old windows operating system.

Update to some newer windows and follow my instructions.

There is no other help we can give you.

If those are the only options I will change parameters and start over. Thank you. 
Reason: