Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 34

Hi, I have a question,  will trades be copied in the Subscriber's  account if I have running mt4 mobile on my phone, not the pc terminal ?? ( sorry fo r my english :P )

fazzi:

Hi, I have a question,  will trades be copied in the Subscriber's  account if I have running mt4 mobile on my phone, not the pc terminal ?? ( sorry fo r my english :P )
No,  you need to run MT4 PC version.

So, when the  TET (Trust Execution Token) mode will be aviilable ?? 

fazzi:
So, when the  TET (Trust Execution Token) mode will be aviilable ?? 
I do not know exact time sorry. All I know that it will be developed just for sure.

Hello,
can you have two diferents PCs running same MT4 broker account? If possible, can disturb in any way the signal copy from provider?

tanks in advance for help

lalves:
Hello,
can you have two diferents PCs running same MT4 broker account? If possible, can disturb in any way the signal copy from provider?

tanks in advance for help
Technically you can, but it's a very bad idea, as you can't trade in any other way while you are subscribing to a signal. Unless the second platform is running with investor (read-only) access.

One of my signals account have the new instrument "bitcoin" and i have a few subscribers to my signal that dont have bitcoin on their broker.

The fact is that all other instruments are being copied in perfection less the new bitcoin that isn't present in their brokers.

A few moments ago and for the first time, when i've opened a bitcoin position on my signal account, all the other positions were closed on the subscribers accounts...on my account everything still going on and running...  is this a bug or is some behavior or rule already known?

Thanks, 

angevoyageur:
Technically you can, but it's a very bad idea, as you can't trade in any other way while you are subscribing to a signal. Unless the second platform is running with investor (read-only) access.
My idea is not to interfere with the signal trades copied from provider, but only be able to view (read-only access) the trades in more than one PC. 

lalves:
My idea is not to interfere with the signal trades copied from provider, but only be able to view (read-only access) the trades in more than one PC. 
Ok no problem then, use the investor password provided by your broker.

bfe00325:

One of my signals account have the new instrument "bitcoin" and i have a few subscribers to my signal that dont have bitcoin on their broker.

The fact is that all other instruments are being copied in perfection less the new bitcoin that isn't present in their brokers.

A few moments ago and for the first time, when i've opened a bitcoin position on my signal account, all the other positions were closed on the subscribers accounts...on my account everything still going on and running...  is this a bug or is some behavior or rule already known?

Thanks, 

Please write to ServiceDesk about such issue.
Reason: