Signals

Hi traders!

I subscribing signal. It have balance about 14 000 USD. I have 1000 USD on my account. Provider open positions with 0,13, 0,22, 0,36, 0,60 ... lots.

But it open positions only in 0,01 lots on my account. You can open half of volume his positions with 1000 USD.

So, I want copy with lots in right rate. For example copy with half of volume - 0,07, 0,11, 0,18, 0,30 lots. It is possible?

Thank you 

drawer:

Hi traders!

I subscribing signal. It have balance about 14 000 USD. I have 1000 USD on my account. Provider open positions with 0,13, 0,22, 0,36, 0,60 ... lots.

But it open positions only in 0,01 lots on my account. You can open half of volume his positions with 1000 USD.

So, I want copy with lots in right rate. For example copy with half of volume - 0,07, 0,11, 0,18, 0,30 lots. It is possible?

Thank you 

You can't, as the system is protecting you. It's a very bad idea to increase your risk.

Thanks, but it isn't true there.

For exapmple:

Provider close 0,13 positon with loss. So he open next trade with 0,36 lots. When he have profit, he liquidate loss. But I open only 0,01 lot again. So I liquidate for example 1/3 of loss. 

drawer:

For exapmple:

Provider close 0,13 positon with loss. So he open next trade with 0,36 lots. When he have profit, he liquidate loss. But I open only 0,01 lot again. So I liquidate for example 1/3 of loss.  

I agree with you, if you have 1/14 balance, 0.36/14 = 0.025, so system could convert to 0.02 or even 0.03 lots. But you have other parameters, like % of deposit to use, that may affect this calc.

Also, the conversion is based in a formula, will not analyze the original strategy, and you have to take care about that. 

So, the best forum topic for such issues, that I recommend you post this question, is https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773 

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Can I copy trades from MetaTrader 4 to MetaTrader 5 or vice versa?

drawer:

For exapmple:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Can you change the ratio in which a signal is subscribed to?

angevoyageur, 2014.02.04 13:31

You have only 2 ways to act on the calculated ratio :

• Increase "% of deposit used" in Signals settings.
  • Add more capital to your account.

Thank you. You are helped me.

angevoyageur:

You have only 2 ways to act on the calculated ratio :

• Increase "% of deposit used" in Signals settings.
  • Add more capital to your account.

I consider leverage as a third way, since "the deal volume is changed in direct ratio to the correlation of a Signal Provider's leverage with a Subscriber's one", as stated by MQ.

Are there any brokers out there that DOES NOT DISABLE the signals tab that also takes US clients?

dadof3and3:
Are there any brokers out there that DOES NOT DISABLE the signals tab that also takes US clients?
advertising brokers is prohibited

angevoyageur:
You can't, as the system is protecting you. It's a very bad idea to increase your risk.
another way to copy thesame lot size with the provider is to open demo account of thesame equity or higher than the equity of the signal provider and receive the signal to the dome account. and copy the signal from the demo account to the real account. simple as abc. Thanks

gbemi1:
another way to copy thesame lot size with the provider is to open demo account of thesame equity or higher than the equity of the signal provider and receive the signal to the dome account. and copy the signal from the demo account to the real account. simple as abc. Thanks

Very simple and dangerous. Forget the actual ratio of position volumes and aggregate more slippage. Is this really such a good idea?

Reason: