Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 8

pipgene:

I am a bit new to Signals so sorry about my basic questions.

I subscribed to a paid real signal on Mt4 , my account says its active , but no trades are made on my account.  Can it be becuase I dont have my Mt4 terminal open when the trades are made by provider , is this a requirement to be logged into the terminal to recieve the signals , or can the signals make the trade on the broker end without having my terminal (mt4 build 509, Real account) open ?

Also when I check the signals tab on my terminal , it does NOT show the signal provider that I have subscribed.    

The jounal on my terminal says my credits are activated for my mql5 account and shows the balance .

Did you read the first page of this thread ?  point 19 ?

19. Does the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal has to be running at Subscriber's end for trades to be copied?
Two methods are provided for copying transactions from the Provider's account:

• Trades can be copied directly in the Subscriber's terminal which must be running and connected to the relevant account. This option requires absolute operation of the terminal.

• Trades can be copied at the trade server side of the broker using TET (Trust Execution Token) mode. In this case the Subscriber does not even need to have the Terminal running. Trades will be copied directly at the trade server's end, allowing you to avoid possible network latency and improving the quality of Signal execution. At the moment, TET mode is not yet available.

TET is not yet implemented . . .

Rex_Loner:
Okay thanks, RaptorUK. That make a sense now.

I confirm this. All paid signals are in test period the first month, nobody can subscribe to the signal. See documentation.

Preliminary Test

Signals provided for free are available for subscription right after registration. However, each signal created on a paid basis must pass a 30-day testing period for checking its performance and gathering statistics. The testing period protects potential subscribers from dishonest Providers.

RaptorUK:

Did you read the first page of this thread ?  point 19 ?

TET is not yet implemented . . .

Thanks RaptorUK for clarifying this , I did go through the thread rather quickly but kind of  missed this part :(   . Is it okay if I am logged in on mt4 on an Ipad device ?  Coz its late night/ early morning my time when most of the trades are made by my signal provider

Appreciate your help RaptorUK 

pipgene 

pipgene:
Another time, please don't post your answer inside the quotes.

pipgene:

Thanks RaptorUK for clarifying this , I did go through the thread rather quickly but kind of  missed this part :(   . Is it okay if I am logged in on mt4 on an Ipad device ?  Coz its late night/ early morning my time when most of the trades are made by my signal provider

You terminal is the MT4 application running on your PC,  you can not subscribe to a signal from the iPad application.  In practice you will need to have your PC on 24/5.  Of pay for a VPS and run your terminal on that.

Thanks RaptorUK ):

When I click on the "subscribe" link for the signal "win4free" the system goes into a loop
opening 100's of tabs in Firefox.   Am I doing something wrong?

Regarding two of my last question on this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773/page6, what are the consequences using Demo Signal (MT4) for Real Account? This question came up because I saw many Demo Signals giving great results while Real Signals giving only few. Is Demo Signals cannot be reliable?
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Can I copy trades from MetaTrader 4 to MetaTrader 5 or vice versa?

Rex_Loner:
Regarding two of my last question on this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773/page6, what are the consequences using Demo Signal (MT4) for Real Account? This question came up because I saw many Demo Signals giving great results while Real Signals giving only few. Is Demo Signals cannot be reliable?
You will be certainly interested by this topic.

Rex_Loner:
That is upto you to decide,  it is your money at risk.
Reason: