Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 112

Hossein Vadikheir:

Subscribers pay and are new, but they remain steady in number. The old ones who renew are clear

How do you know which subscribers are new and which are renewing?

There isn't any clear info on that. There is no problem with the signal copying system though.

Make sure that all have followed the instructions about subscribing here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

Hossein Vadikheir:

but number of subscribtions fix - 37

As far as I know - some stats for the signal are changed after midnight.

Sergey Golubev:
As far as I know - some stats for the signal are changed after midnight.

No changes have been made to the most common signals in the past two days.There have been no changes in the most common signals over the past two days. Also for me despite buying subscriptions and getting connected

Hossein Vadikheir:

No changes have been made to the most common signals in the past two days.There have been no changes in the most common signals over the past two days. Also for me despite buying subscriptions and getting connected

You have the trades closed during the post two days .. I have no idea which changes you are expecting.
I just replied according to my experience (many users asking same questions, and those questions are having same answeres).

Sergey Golubev:
You have the trades closed during the post two days .. I have no idea which changes you are expecting.
I just replied according to my experience (many users asking same questions, and those questions are having same answeres).

Yes I close 

Hossein Vadikheir:

but number of subscribtions fix - 37

The number of subscribers you see in your signal's page reflect the subscribers that have completed succesfully the subscription procedure and not the number of paid subscriptions.

So some may have purchased a subscription, but haven't completed the subscription setup yet.

Don't confuse those 2 things.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The number of subscribers you see in your signal's page reflect the subscribers that have completed succesfully the subscription procedure and not the number of paid subscriptions.

So some may have purchased a subscription, but haven't completed the subscription setup yet.

Don't confuse those 2 things.

Ask one persom that today subscribe and coneccted . Send image to me . But number of subscribtion fix still . So Other signal providers I think have this problem

Hossein Vadikheir:

Ask one persom that today subscribe and coneccted . Send image to me . But number of subscribtion fix still . So Other signal providers I think have this problem

When subscription will be finished - the number will be changed.

Hossein Vadikheir:

I don't know of such a problem, contact the Service Desk if you think that there is.

Eleni Anna Branou:

من از چنین مشکلی نمی دانم ، اگر فکر می کنید وجود دارد با خدمات سرویس تماس بگیرید.

How to find service desk ? Thank for your help

Reason: