My purchase is not displayed in the "Purchases" tab.

I have purchased the ******* for MT4, however it is not showing under the "purchased" tab. I have already logged in with my email and password under tools and community. Anyone who could help?

Renata meyer-pflugI have purchased the ******* for MT4, however it is not showing under the "purchased" tab. I have already logged in with my email and password under tools and community. Anyone who could help?

Normally this happens until the payment is verified by the relevant department. 

We apologise for the inconvenience. Please be patient.

Purchased items not showing "Purchased"

Hello, i try to log in to another pc to installing the EA that i had purchased but the purchase empty, the seller told me that i can installing to 20 pc.

please help me 

i had logged in with the same account  mql5.

MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing

MOHAMED_A123 #:

Purchased items not showing "Purchased"

Hello, i try to log in to another pc to installing the EA that i had purchased but the purchase empty, the seller told me that i can installing to 20 pc.

please help me 

i had logged in with the same account  mql5.

I replied to your post (look at post with my reply).

Why are you writing same question on many threads? And why you are not reading the replies to your question on the forum?
Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions.
Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions.
  • www.mql5.com
I apologise for digressing from the main topic of the forum. I want to write a program, but I don't know where to start...
Reason: