Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 60

larsbvb07:

Hi there,

I paid to subscribe to a signal for one month on 4th february 2015. Is it possible that I stop my subscription in my account and continue the subscription in another account without paying again?

Thx for helping me:)

Two similar issues

On the same MQL5 account I have 3 paid signals for 3 different MetaTrader applications (3 different providers):

can I suspend the signals (ex: at MT4_a and MT4_b) to invert them (I need to link the second one to the account where I have more balance and viceversa)?

GoldGuru.in :
Why is the signal tab missing in my terminal? No such tab there in options (Ctrl+o) either.. I have tried multiple terminals from different broker, but no luck.. Check att. screenshots. Am I doing anything wrong? Plz help!
Journal tab: check for warnings about the need to update the Internet Explorer

barabashkakvn:
Journal tab: check for warnings about the need to update the Internet Explorer

I am using two MT4 terminals on my system, checked both journals.. no such warnings. The journal from both terminals (merged) is attached. 

MT4 Build 765 (FXCM)

and

MT4  Build 509 (FXPro)

I am using Windows 8.1 Pro with Internet Explorer 11 

Any help shall be highly appreciated..

GoldGuru.in:

I am using two MT4 terminals on my system, checked both journals.. no such warnings. The journal from both terminals (merged) is attached. 

MT4 Build 765 (FXCM)

and

MT4  Build 509 (FXPro)

I am using Windows 8.1 Pro with Internet Explorer 11 

Any help shall be highly appreciated..

MT4  Build 509 (FXPro) - this is an old build. It is not supported.

If there is no Signals tab - require to include this tab at the broker.

Hi there, I have a question to the new manageing functions of trade signals.

I am building a trade signal manager, where I want to stop trading (NOT unsubscriping the signal) when a certain drawdown is exceeded.

I thought stop trading for a certain time should be possible e.g. when changing

SignalInfoGetInteger(SIGNAL_INFO_SUBSCRIPTION_ENABLED)  which is: "Copy trades by subscription" permission flag

This should be possible with the command:

SignalInfoSetInteger(SIGNAL_INFO_SUBSCRIPTION_ENABLED,0);

Is that correct ? There is nearly no info available in the web about these new commands. 

Another command which should stop trading is

SignalInfoSetInteger(SIGNAL_INFO_TERMS_AGREE,0);   which is: "Agree to terms of use of Signals service" flag, r/o

would that work as well ?

Assumption is that positive flag is 1.

Question:

I want to broadcast an signal, but it's said that they will review/publicate my account history.

Does this mean the publish only the account history after registering as signal or do I have to start a new account to begin with a clean sheet?  (I tested the EA on this real account and the history before optimizing doesn't show the "real" performance)

Regards,

M. 

Martijnde:

Question:

I want to broadcast an signal, but it's said that they will review/publicate my account history.

Does this mean the publish only the account history after registering as signal or do I have to start a new account to begin with a clean sheet?  (I tested the EA on this real account and the history before optimizing doesn't show the "real" performance)

Regards,

M. 

It will publish the complete history of that account. That's why it's always best to start a new signal on a fresh account.

booster2000:

Hi there, I have a question to the new manageing functions of trade signals.

I am building a trade signal manager, where I want to stop trading (NOT unsubscriping the signal) when a certain drawdown is exceeded.

I thought stop trading for a certain time should be possible e.g. when changing

SignalInfoGetInteger(SIGNAL_INFO_SUBSCRIPTION_ENABLED)  which is: "Copy trades by subscription" permission flag

This should be possible with the command:

SignalInfoSetInteger(SIGNAL_INFO_SUBSCRIPTION_ENABLED,0);

Is that correct ? There is nearly no info available in the web about these new commands. 

Another command which should stop trading is

SignalInfoSetInteger(SIGNAL_INFO_TERMS_AGREE,0);   which is: "Agree to terms of use of Signals service" flag, r/o

would that work as well ?

Assumption is that positive flag is 1.

Hi Booster

Can't say I've ever tried to do what you're suggesting but it sounds logical. Have you tried coding it up? If so, what are the results you're getting?

Cheers

I already coded it an tried it in a copied signal.
So far I only checked the SIGNAL_INFO_SUBSCRIPTION_ENABLED values
- value shows 1 on MT client from which the signal was subscribed

- value shows 0 on other MT clients using the signal account login.

I didn't try to influence/set the flag yet.

Should we be 'checking' the Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit Levels?
Reason: