Question - MQL5 Signal Provider History

Hello!

I just registered as a Signal Provider to allow people to copy trades from my strategy.

After successfully completing every step, I discovered that MQL5 takes the history from the very beginning of my account.

It happens that last year I was doing some testing, used broken EAs, made manual trading, did several deposits and withdrawns from the account.... I just started using my optimized EA this year.

You can see on my signal that 2017 is ok, but last year is a mess... I didn't think it would matter! Is there a way to: Remove last year's history or Remove all history and start from scratch? Or do I need to open a new account on my broker?

Thanks!

Rafael Grecco:

Hello!

I just registered as a Signal Provider to allow people to copy trades from my strategy.

After successfully completing every step, I discovered that MQL5 takes the history from the very beginning of my account.

It happens that last year I was doing some testing, used broken EAs, made manual trading, did several deposits and withdrawns from the account.... I just started using my optimized EA this year.

You can see on my signal that 2017 is ok, but last year is a mess... I didn't think it would matter! Is there a way to: Remove last year's history or Remove all history and start from scratch? Or do I need to open a new account on my broker?

Thanks!

You cannot remove parts of your account's history.

If you want to show a specific strategy that you use now, you should start a new account.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You cannot remove parts of your account's history.

If you want to show a specific strategy that you use now, you should start a new account.

Ok, thank you!

Hi!

As recommended, I created a new account for the signal.

After setting up everything, I found out that the levarage of 1:888 (the default for my broker) is forbiden (people can't subscribe to signal with that leverage).

I closed the opened trades to change the leverage to 1:500. I even deleted the Signal and created it again, but it still shows 1:888... does it take some time or I should do something to change it?

[link to the signal is deleted]

Thanks.

Hi Rafael Grecco,

Promotion of the signals (direct promotion and hidden promotion) is prohibited on the forum so I had to delete the link to the signal from your post.

------------------

As to your question so there are two options:

Sergey Golubev:

Hi Rafael Grecco,

Promotion of the signals (direct promotion and hidden promotion) is prohibited on the forum so I had to delete the link to the signal from your post.

------------------

As to your question so there are two options:

Oh, ok! Sorry about that!

Rafael Grecco:

Hi!

As recommended, I created a new account for the signal.

After setting up everything, I found out that the levarage of 1:888 (the default for my broker) is forbiden (people can't subscribe to signal with that leverage).

I closed the opened trades to change the leverage to 1:500. I even deleted the Signal and created it again, but it still shows 1:888... does it take some time or I should do something to change it?

[link to the signal is deleted]

Thanks.

The change of leverage takes some time (some hours to 1-2 days) to reflect in signal description.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The change of leverage takes some time (some hours to 1-2 days) to reflect in signal description.

Thank you! I'll wait a couple os days, if I don't see the change I'll contact help desk.
Reason: