It is realized by the TS on breakdown of day time levels, which pay off on indicator Pivot.
- it is traded on hour timeframe;
- after 0 hours of current day, we count levels Pivot, Resist1, Resist2, Resist3, Support1, Support2, Support3;
- after closing an hour candle above Pivot we make purchase and stoploss at level Support(n), takeprofit on Resist (n);
- it is used trailing for carry of a stoploss to a point of breakeven;
- sell - an hour candle is closed below Pivot, stoploss - Resist (n), takeprofit - Support (n).
I explain value of some entrance parameters:
- variable TgtProfit is levels of stops and profits and should have values 1, 2 or 3;
- if TgtProfit = 1, that stoploss (byu/sell) = Resist1/Support1 and takeprofit (byu/sell) = Support1/Resist1;
- if TgtProfit = 2, that stoploss (byu/sell) = Resist1/Support1 and takeprofit (byu/sell) = Support2/Resist2;
- if TgtProfit = 3, that stoploss (byu/sell) = Resist2/Support2 and takeprofit (byu/sell) = Support3/Resist3;
- the variable isTradeDay defines, that as the open positions
will be closed. If isTradeDay = true, the open warrants will be
compulsorily closed on the termination of day, else warrants will be in
the market yet will be closed on stop or of profit;
- at installation value of a variable isTrace = True in a broad
gully the file is carried out record of the every possible debugging
information for debugging the TS.
Results of testing: not all pairs at use of this approach on breakdown send on a level of profitableness.
In the following adviser it will be realized by the TS on a release from the same levels.