The Comment2 library expands the capabilities of the standard Comment function for comment output and places the str_text comment to the specified str_no line on the chart.
This function allows to output the comments from the experts, scripts, indicators into a single window without worrying that that screen text could be accidentally overwritten. It is sufficient to competently distribute the line numbers by explicitly defining which line to output the comment.
To use this function it is necessary to:
1. place the comment2.mq4 file to the MetaTrader4\Experts\Libraries folder;
2. place the comment2.mqh file to the MetaTrader4\Experts\Include folder;
3. compile the comment2.mq4 library;
4. include this library to the expert\script\indicator using the #include <comment2.mqh> directive;
5. replace all calls to the Comment() with calls to the Comment2(), specifying the line to output the text.
Translated from Russian by MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Original code: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7075
The Acceleration/Deceleration Indicator (AC) measures acceleration and deceleration of the current driving force.Average Directional Movement Index (ADX)
The Average Directional Movement Index Indicator (ADX) helps to determine if there is a price trend.