FxWirePro: USD/JPY Hovers Around 109.00, Intraday Bias Remains Neutral
- USD/JPY is currently trading around 108.94 marks.
- It made intraday high at 109.10 and low at 108.88 levels.
- Today Japan will release revised industrial production data at 0430 GMT.
- Intraday bias remains neutral till the time pair holds initial support at 108.60 marks.
- A sustained break below 108.60 will drag the parity down towards 108.27, 107.94, 106.15, 105.71, 105.45 and 104.55 levels respectively.
- On the other side, a daily close above 109.32 will drag the parity up towards 111.23, 112.60 and 113.42 levels respectively.