FxWirePro: EUR/GBP Holds Above Daily Cloud After Gap up Open, Good to Go Long With a Target 0.7925
- EUR/GBP has broken range trade along trendline support. Price action has edged above the daily cloud.
- The pair opened with a gap-up after surging past 0.7800 handle on Friday and is holding above 5&10 DMAs. Techs indicate further upside.
- Stochs show a bullish rollover from oversold territory, RSI has bounced off from near 30 levels and is at 47 with further room to run. MACD line is on the verge of a bullish crossover on signal line.
- Downside sees strong support at 0.7800 mark, which has now been decisively conquered and would be difficult to break through.
- Immediate resistance is found at 0.7875 levels, breaks above opens room for a test of 0.7920-25 resistance.