FxWirePro: South Korean Won Gains on the Back of Higher Than expected Manufacturing PMI Data
- USD/KRW is currently trading around 1140 levels.
- It made intraday high at 1146 and low at 1140 levels.
- Today South Korea released manufacturing PMI data with positive numbers at 50.0 m/m vs 49.5 m/m previous release.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 1142 levels.
- A sustained close below 1134 will test key supports at 1127/1121/1115 levels respectively.
- A daily close above 1142 will drag the parity up towards key resistances at 1153/1168/1172/1180/1193 marks.