FxWirePro: Traders Enjoying Roller Coaster Movement in Gold, Hovers Around $1250 in Early Asian Hours
- XAU/USD is currently trading around $1250 mark.
- It made intraday high at $1252 and low at $1243 levels.
- Yesterday, bullion fails to sustain above $1270 on the back of unchanged ECB monetary policy statement as well as strong jobless claims from U.S. Just within an hour after the data released, gold fell from $1270 to $1247 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bullish till the time pair holds immediate support at $1237 marks.
- A daily close above $1252 will take the parity up towards $1270 marks again.
- On the top side, key resistances are seen around $1252, $1257, $1262 and $1270 levels.
- Alternatively, a sustained break below $1242 will drag the parity down towards key support levels at $1237, $1227, $1222 and $1212 marks respectively.