FxWirePro: Aussie Strengthens Against Kiwi, Key Resistance 1.1298 in Focus
- AUD/NZD is trading around 1.1195 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.1208 and low at 1.1150 marks.
- Australia’s quarterly business confidence index slipped one point to 4 in the March quarter, from a revised reading of 5 in the previous quarter.
- Intraday bias remains bullish till the time pair holds key support at 1.1146 marks.
- A daily close below 1.1146 will take the parity down towards 1.1062/1.1016/ 1.0934 marks.
- On the other side, initial resistances are seen at 1.1226/1.1298/1.1352/1.1590 marks.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend.