FxWirePro: USD/INR Hovers Around Key Resistance at 66.32, Intraday Bias Remains Neutral
- USD/INR is currently trading at 66.3075 marks.
- It made intraday high at 66.3250 and low at 66.26 levels.
- Intraday bias remains neutral for the moment.
- A daily close below 66.32 will take the parity back around key support at 66.18/65.95 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, reversal from key support will turn bias slightly bullish and take the parity back above 67.00 marks.
- On the top side, key resistance levels are seen at 66.95, 67.15 and 67.7 levels.