- Thomas William Kelly
- 版本: 1.0
- 激活: 5
+R3 System Is Now In Play
Why Is The +R3 PowerPlay BullBear System Different?
+R3 trading systems are different because of how they work. In short +R3 systems follow three rules which give consistent performance.
By following the +R3 system when trading manually you can have some success by just using one of the laws, but when you combine them you have a trading system which blows everything else out of the water.
What Are the 3 Laws To Follow?
As you might have guessed the 3 laws all begin with the letter R:
- Routine - This is when you trade and how often
- Rules - This is the rule you follow
- Risk:Reward - This is the percentage amount of your account which is at risk
With a set routine of when the system is going to trade you can become a very strict trader. Within the +R3 Trend Trading System, the routine of trading depends entirely on the market you are trading. Throughout the in depth testing it has been found that XAUUSD & US30 work best after 12pm GMT, whilst USDCHF, EURCHF, AUDCAD, CADJPY & CHFJPY work best around the open of UK / EU markets. Additional testing is always taking place.
With set rules written down you know that a trade will only be made if certain rules are made. Most EAs on sale have to have this, but they can become inconsistent in certain market conditions. The rules you set should have multiple layers to ensure that your money is protected.
Managing risk no matter where you are up to in your trading career has to be the most important aspect. A general rule is that no more than 1% of your trading account should be at risk at any one trade, therefore the reward (target profit) should be a multiple of your risk. Using this simple process a 1:2 ratio means that you risk 1% for a 2% gain.
|Ratio||% of Winning Trades To Be Profitable |
- Recommended Timeframe: Daily
- Recommended Currencies: USDCHF, EURCHF, AUDCAD, CADJPY, CHFJPY
- Additional Info: US30 is potentially an option during testing using a larger SL provided successful instead of 50Pips 5,000 or 50,000Pips is an option
Back testing was carried out on FTMO demo accounts with a 1:100 account. Additional back testing would be recommended for your broker.
- SL Pips: The number of pips before a trade is closed once in drawdown.
- Use Trailing Stop: True / False as to use trailing stop. Trailing levels are determined by the SL Pips, to ensure risk is managed correctly.
- TP Multiplier: This is the multiple the SL Pips will be multiplied by to set the TP level.
- MagicNumber: Needs to be unique if running on the same currency on multiple timeframes
- From Hour: Hour system is allowed to start 0 = midnight
- From Min: Minute within hour system is allowed start to trading
- To Hour: Hour system will stop 0 = midnight
- To Min: Minute within hour system is allowed start to trading
- MM_Percent: Risk percentage per trade 1 = 1%
- MaxSlippage: Max pips price can slip
- TradeMonday: True = Trade on Monday
- TradeTuesday: True = Trade on Monday
- TradeWednesday: True = Trade on Monday
- TradeThursday: True = Trade on Monday
- TradeFriday: True = Trade on Monday
- MaxOpenTrades: Number of open trades allowed at once. If Hedging is true then this needs to be more than 1.
- MaxLongTrades: Number of Long open trades allowed at once. If Hedging is true then this needs to be more than 1.
- MaxShortTrades: Number of Short open trades allowed at once. If Hedging is true then this needs to be more than 1.
- Hedging: True will allow Long and Short positions to be open at the same time.