Moving Average Trader
The EA opens orders, when a fast MA crosses a slow MA:
Buy - from bottom to top, Sell - from top to bottom.
It provides for closing orders on breakeven and trailing stop.
It is also possible to open additional orders when the price moves towards the open position.
- MagicNumber - order identifier;
- StartLot - lot size;
- SL - is the size of SL in points;
- TrailingStop - trailing stop size in points;
- Breakeven - breakeven;
- LevelBreakeven - breakeven size in points;
- LevelBreakevenProfit - the distance in points at which breakeven is activated;
- AddOrders - open additional orders;
- NumAddOrders - the number of additional orders;
- AddOrdersStep - step of opening additional orders in points;
- AddOrdersSL - SL size of additional orders in points;
- MAPeriod1 - period of slow Moving Average;
- MAPeriod2 - a period of fast Moving Average;
- ShowTradeComment - display of the general information panel on the chart;
- HeaderColor - header background color;
- BGColor - the color of the main background.