This indicator helps you to comfirm SMAs' crossovers by draw a signal line that determines SMA movement direction.
- when Short SMA cross above Long SMA and Close price is above the signal several bars later, then uptrend is expected.
- when Short SMA cross below Long SMA and Close price is below the signal several bars later, then downtrend is expected.
- MA_Period_short: Short-term SMA's period. Used for short-term PriceX. Must be higher than 1.
- MA_Period_long: Long-term SMA's period. Used for both signal and long-term PriceX. Must be higher than MA_Period_short.
- shift: give an additional offset for the signal. Must not be higher than MA_Period_long.
- draw_priceX: Draw the PriceX line. See Output Description.
- draw_fastsign: Draw an additional SMAsignal for short-term SMA.
- applied_price: Prices to be applied to the indicator. You can apply Close, High, or Low price.
- SMAsignal is the main line of this indicator. It's default color is Violet (Torquoise for short-term SMAsignal)
- PriceX is price crossover point of the corresponding SMA at each bar. It may be replaced by SMA instead. It's default color is Yellow (short-term SMA) and Red (long-term SMA).
版本 1.13 2019.01.26
Implement SetIndexShift kind of stuff.
版本 1.12 2019.01.21
v1.12: Now you can apply High/Low prices as an input, instead of Close price only.
版本 1.11 2019.01.11
Now the indicator will notify you when there are inputs has invalid values (and also repair them).
版本 1.10 2019.01.08
Varsion 1.1: Added an option for drawing SMAsignal for faster SMA.