The indicator draws price channels. It can be customized so that only buy or sell channels are displayed. Also, trend lines can be displayed instead of channels. This indicator is easy to use, but nevertheless, there are many trading strategies based on channel trading.
- History - maximum number of bars to build channels;
- Distance - minimum distance from one High (or Low) to another when constructing a channel;
- Shift - shift for several bars back where a channel breakthrough is possible;
- DrawChannels - draw channels or trend lines (if enabled, channels are drawn);
- DescendingChannelEnabled - enable/disable the display of a descending channel;
- AscendingChannelEnabled - enable/disable the display of an ascending channel;
- DescendingChannelColor - set descending channel color;
- AscendingChannelColor - set ascending channel color.