SignalFinder is a multicurrency indicator displaying trend direction for several currency pairs and time frames on a single chart.
- The indicator is installed on a single chart.
- The trend is defined at the last complete bar.
- Intuitive and simple interface.
- Symbols - currency pairs.
- TimeFrames - time periods (time frames).
Currency pairs and time frames are separated by comma in the list.
If a currency pair or a time frame does not exist or is mistyped, it is marked in crimson in the table.
- blue up arrow - the last complete candlestick is a bullish one.
- red down arrow - the last complete candlestick is a bearish one.
- gray dot - open price is equal to close one of the last complete bar.
- Added ranging - sorting currency pairs depending on the signal stability. Calculation in a row is directed from right to left.
2. Indicator signals: Yellow dot - loading history.