Fractals scanner MT5
The indicator writes the signals to a text file which can be used by an Expert Advisor (EA) for auto trading. For instance this product. You can find more information about the content and location of the text file in the blog.
- Can monitor all symbols visible in your Market Watch window at the same time. Apply the indicator to just one chart and instantly monitor the entire market.
- Monitors every timeframe, from M1 to MN, and sends you a real-time alert when when the pattern or trend change has been identified.
- Can use RSI and/or moving average as trend filters to properly identify potential reversals.
- The indicator includes an interactive panel. When clicking on an item a new chart will be opened with the symbol and time frame in question.
It is enough to place the indicator on one chart and you will receive an alert from any symbol and any time frame of your choice.
The description and explanation of the input parameters can be found here.
Please note that due to the multi functionality neither buy and sell advice nor lines and arrows will be drawn on the chart where the indicator is installed. An arrow showing the pattern will be drawn on the chart which will be opened by clicking on a signal in the panel.
I recommend you to put the indicator on a EURUSD M5 chart, preferable a clean chart without any other indicators or Expert Advisor on it.
- added separate RSI filter candle shift parameters for Fractals and pSAR