This multi time frame and multi symbol trend indicator sends an alert when a strong trend or trend reversal has been identified. It can do so by selecting to build up the dashboard using Moving average (single or double (MA crossover)), RSI, Bollinger bands, ADX, Composite index, Parabolic SAR, Awesome (AO) or MACD (signal line). It can be used with all time frames from M5 to MN. The colors in the dashboard are green for bullish, red for bearish and blue for neutral (indicator values not in range).
The free version of this indicator can be downloaded here. It is limited to EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY and has no support for mail and push alerts.
- It is possible to select the time frames to be used.
- Continuously performs a trend strength rank sorting within the dashboard. It is possible to disable this sorting though to make it easier finding a specific symbol. The symbols will then be visible in the same order as they have been entered in the Symbols parameter or in the order they are visible in the Market Watch window.
- By clicking inside a rectangle a new chart will be opened with the symbol and time frame in question.
It is enough to place the indicator on one chart and you will receive an alert from any symbol of your choice.
Please find the description and explanation of the input parameters here.
Please note that this indicator is not supported in the strategy tester. It will also not draw lines and arrows or sell and buy advice on any chart.
I recommend putting the indicator on a EURUSD M5 chart, a clean chart without any other indicators or Expert Advisors on it.
Please check out my other Moving Average and dashboard products:
- added the possibility to set rectangle colors
- added Awesome and MACD (signal line). Bullish of above the zero line and vice versa
- added the possbility to be alerted based on a point system instead of the color count system
- added the possibility to be alerted based on xx time frames with same color
- added the possibility to use double MA logic (2 MA:s in consecutive alignment and price above/below them)
- added an option to use symbols from the Market Watch window instead of the symbols written in the Symbols parameter