RoundLock EA MT5
The EA opens two oppositely directed orders. When one of them is closed with profit, two orders are opened again, while the order volume is increased depending on Multiplier_Type and a number of orders opened by the EA. In each new open pair, orders are opened with an equal volume locking each other. Positions are opened till the number of same-type orders reaches the specified Limit_for_orders value. Afterwards, the EA only increases the grid excluding locking.
- Lots - volume of the first trade in the group of orders, in lots.
- Magic - magic number;
- Slippage - allowable slippage in points;
- Trailing_Step_Money - step of the trailing in the deposit currency;
- Trailing_Start_Money - start of the trailing in the deposit currency;
- Limit_for_orders - maximum number of a single type for opening orders in oppositely directed groups;
- Long_Trades - allow buy trades;
- Short_Trades - allow sell trades;
- New_Cycle - after closing, allow opening new orders;
- Overlap_LH - allow using additional trailing in money for the uppermost and lowermost orders of the group (separately for Buy and for Sell);
- Step_Close - minimum distance from an order to close it;
- Step_Grids - step for the order grid in points;
- MaximumOrdersInWork - maximum allowed number of EA orders;
- MultiplierVolume - lot multiplier;
- Overlap_after - minimum number of orders in a group to cover the first order by the last one.
- General optimization of product speed