Alpha Trend MT5
Alpha Trend MT5 is a trend indicator for the MetaTrader 5 platform; it has been developed by a group of professional traders.
The Alpha Trend MT5 indicator finds the most probable tendency reversal points, which allows making trades at the very beginning of a trend.
This indicator features notifications, which are generated whenever a new signal appears (alert, email, push-notification). This allows you to open a position in a timely manner.
Alpha Trend does not redraw, which makes it possible to evaluate its efficiency on history.
MetaTrader 4 version of Alpha Trend: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/24560.
All my developments: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/genino/seller
Advantages of the indicator
- Suitable for scalping and intraday trading.
- Simple and easy indicator configuration.
- Works on all timeframes.
- It can be used in any financial markets: FOREX, CFD, binary options, stocks.
- It can be used as a stand-alone tool or in conjunction with other indicators.
EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, EURCHF, AUDNZD.
Recommendations on usage
Buy signal: the indicator arrow is directed upwards.
Sell signal: the indicator arrow is directed downwards.
- Period - the main parameter, responsible for the indicator calculation period.
- Alert - enable/disable Alert. If true - enabled, false - disabled.
- Email - enable/disable sending e-mails. If true - enabled, false - disabled.
- Push - enable/disable sending messages to the mobile terminal. If true - enabled, false - disabled.
Evgeny Belyaev, professional programmer and successful trader.