MA on Fractals
MA on Fractals is a professional trend-following indicator for MetaTrader 4. It builds a moving average using Bill Williams' fractals. We believe that MA on Fractals is much more efficient than a standard moving average. Its combination with other indicators allows receiving more accurate trading signals. It is most suitable for M15, M30, H1 and H4.
- Unique indicator.
- Generates minimum false signals.
- Suitable for beginners and experienced traders.
- Simple and easy indicator configuration.
- Works on all timeframes.
- Works on any financial instrument.
- No repainting.
Recommended symbolsEURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD.
Usage tipsBuy when the price crosses the indicator line upwards.
Open sell when the price crosses the indicator line downwards.
The product has proven to be efficient in conjunction with the Magic Arrow and Exclusive Oscillator.
- Type - may take one of the four values: Upper, Lower, Average and All. Upper builds a moving average by upper fractals. Lower builds a moving average by lower fractals. Average builds a moving average by all fractals (upper and lower ones). All displays three moving averages at once (Upper, Lower and Average).
- Period - indicator calculation period.
- Width - indicator line width.
- Upper clr - color of the line based on upper fractals.
- Lower clr- color of the line based on lower fractals.
- Average clr - color of the line based on all (upper and lower) fractals.