- レビュー (10)
- コメント (36)
This multi time frame and multi symbol divergence dashboard indicator sends an alert when one or two different divergences have been identified on several time frames and not on single divergences. It can be used with all time frames from M5 to MN. It is possible to enable moving average or RSI trend filter to filter out only the strongest setups. Combined with your own rules and techniques, this indicator will allow you to create (or enhance) your own powerful system.
- Can detect divergences for following oscillators/indicators: MACD (signal line or main line (histogram)), Stochastics, OsMA, RSI, CCI, Awesome, OBV, ADX, ATR, MFI, Momentum and Accelerator.
- It is possible to select the time frames to be visible in the dashboard.
- Continuously performs a divergence rank sorting within the dashboard. It is possible to disable this sorting though to make it easier finding a specific symbol. The symbols will then be visible in the same order as they have been entered in the Symbols parameter or in the order they are visible in the Market Watch window.
- By clicking inside a rectangle a new chart will be opened with the symbol and time frame in question.
- The indicator can write the signals to global variables which can be used by an Expert Advisor for auto trading. For instance this product.
It is enough to place the indicator on one chart and you will receive an alert from any symbol of your choice. All alert types are supported.
Both regular/classical (trend reversal) and hidden (trend continuation) divergences will be taken into consideration. Hence there could be a regular divergence and at the same time a hidden divergence on another time frame. Please see screenshot #3 below. The example is showing divergences from 2 indicators but it could also be from one and the same indicator. It is possible though to set if to use only regular or only hidden divergences by changing a parameter.
Please find the description and explanation of the input parameters here.
- added scanning for Accelerator oscillator divergences
- added an option to set the scanning interval. This is by default set to 1 second but could be set to for instance 60 seconds, or higher, for users with slower computers.
- added a possibility to enable writing of of global variables when point ranking has been enabled. The global variables can be used by an Expert Advisor for automatical trading.
- I have changed the logic of detecting divergences so that more divergences will be detected. The new logic will allow divergences even if there are additional indicator extremums (top/bottoms) between the 2 already existing extremum points. Please be aware of the fact that the new logic also comes with a performance cost. Something which will be more visible on slower computers.
- fixed an issue with some MACD Main divergences not properly detected.
- added information if the divergence is hidden or regular. Please see the first screenshot.
- added the possibility to set the rectangle bull and bear colors
- added the possbility to be alerted based on the point system instead of the color count system