Exp TickSniper PRO FULL
Scalper with Automatic Parameter Setting
Would you like to have an Expert Advisor that could automatically calculate trade parameters and adjust to the current market situation?
We present you our new development for the Forex market. This is a tick scalper for МТ4 and МТ5 - TickSniper.
Trading with it is fully automated. Forget continuous monitoring - this Expert Advisor trades independently. Its settings have been optimized over the course of testing on our real accounts.
Full instructions on this EA can be found in our blog.
Attention! This EA operates based on the speed of quotes. For the EA to work at full power, it must be the only one running on your computer.
Additional terminals decrease the flow of quotes for the EA. The best way to trade using this EA is to have a separate VPS server.
In cases of negative movement, the system uses Stop Loss and a smart averaging system.
You don't believe it? Check out the demo version of our Expert Advisor.
We also offer a version of a scalper for MetaTrader 4
Demo version of the system for testing on a real chart: Exp-TickSniper DEMO.
The system is based on the speed of ticks in MetaTrader 4 - MetaTrader 5. It automatically determines levels for placing orders, the speed of ticks and the distance for additional orders and Trailing Stop.
Note: Description of the EA functions can be found here
- OnlyModify - the function that allows the Expert Advisor to work in the mode of tracking the current position without opening new ones.
- Timeope - period in milliseconds over which signals of the Expert Advisor are checked. The greater is the value, the more often the signals are generated and the lower quality they have.
- DistanceTickSpred - number of spreads the price should go during Timeope time for the Expert Advisor to generate a signal.
- TakeProfitTickSpred - number of spreads of the currency pair for placing a general Take Profit for all positions.
- DistanceAverageSpred - number of spreads of the currency pair for placing additional orders relative to the main position.
- TrailingStopaTickSpred - number of spreads of the currency pair for setting the Trailing Stop. Once the position profit becomes greater than or equal to TrailingStopaTickSpred (in points), the system starts trailing the stop loss. At that, the take profit will be set to zero.
- LotsMartin - increases the volume of the next additional trade according to the Martingale principle.
Differences from Exp TickSniper FULL
- The PRO version: features constant recalculation of trade parameters.
- The PRO version: has additional parameters for operation of the Expert Advisor.
- The PRO version: features delayed opening of trades after the last closed trade.
Parameters available in the PRO version only:
- SpreadToNotTrade - maximum spread with which the trade will be performed. If the current spread exceeds this value, the EA will omit signals.
- PercentDDMAX - maximum drawdown with which the EA will omit signals for new trades.
- NoNewPosition_below_MarginLevel - minimum level of margin in percentage terms with which the EA will open trades. If the margin is smaller than this value, the EA will omit new signals.
- SecondsSleepEaAfterClose - number of seconds within which the EA will be sleeping and omitting new signals from the moment of the last trade execution.
Lots (0.01 .........) - sets a fixed lot for all trades.
This parameter sets a volume for all deals. The lot is fixed and applied to all deals. You need to check with your broker the minimum permissible lot for opening a trade.
DynamicLot (true - false), LotBalancePcnt (in percentage of the free margin).
These parameters are intended for adjusting the automatic calculation and setting the lot depending on the free margin size.
Working time of the Expert Advisor
OpenHour (in hours), OpenMinute (in minutes), CloseHour (in hours), CloseMinute (in minutes).
These parameters are used for adjusting the time range of the Expert Advisor operation. At that, this range affects only opening new positions. The trailing stop and breakeven functions work regardless of the range.
For example, you want the Expert Advisor to trade only from 14:00 to 18:35. So the parameters will be as follows:
OpenHour= 14, OpenMinute=0, CloseHour=18, CloseMinute =35.
Deals will be performed from 14:00 to 18:35; all the rest of time the signals of the strategy will be ignored.
Stop Loss of a deal
StopLoss (0...) in points.
This parameter is a stop loss for each position. It is specified as the number of points lost. Once it is reached, the position is closed by the server. 0 - the parameter is disabled; and the stop loss will be equal to 0.
This parameter should be set to no less than the minimum allowed value on your server. Otherwise, the Expert Advisor will give error 130.
- Before purchasing, please download the demo version and attach it to a demo or real account with USDJPY. Check performance capabilities of the system on your broker's server.
- The EA works not on all brokers! It depends on the speed of quotes in the terminal. You can download the demo version.
- The EA is tested on a floating spread. The system can work incorrectly on fixed spread!
- The tester has a fixed spread. So, tester and real trading results may differ.
- The EA operation is based on spread increase or decrease, as well as quote rate. Therefore, the results may be different at different brokers.
- The EA uses averaging and stop loss. Averaging triggers in every 50 spreads from the previous position. Stop loss = 250 spreads.
- This is a scalper EA: trades may be closed within the range of 1 - 8 888 888 888 pips.
- Recommended deposit: minimum of $100 per 0.01, but we recommend $1,000 per 0.01 lots.
- While testing the EA on your broker's server, make sure that your deposit can withstand the average annual symbol price movement.
- Re-invest your funds, withdraw your profits in time and manage your money.
- Forex is a risky business. Make sure to learn the basics before you start trading.
- The EA is fully automated.
- A small deposit leads to a huge drawdown.
- Improved the operation of the Set_StopLoss_to_the_next_profitable_position_level
- Improved the operation of the Averager
- Added the SecondsToRefresh parameter to the EAPADPRO block - refresh rate of the information on the chart (default is 10 seconds). This is done to reduce the CPU load.
- Added the Set_StopLoss_to_the_next_profitable_position_level option. When enabled, this option monitors the open positions and transfers the stop loss to the next profitable levels. If the EA opens a BUY order, but the price moves against the position, 3 averaging positions are opened at the lower levels. Then, the price moves in the direction, but does not yet touch the middle line to activate the trailing stop. And if the price passes the opening level of lower position 2, the new option activates transferring the stop loss of the lowest position to the breakeven level. And if the price passes the level of the lower position 3, then the stop loss of the first position will be equal to the opening level of the position 2. And the stop loss of the position 2 = opening price of this position, and so on. If the price touches and goes down, the 2 positions will achieve breakeven and profit. Then the EA opens the averaging positions according to the algorithm again. But 2 profitable deals will be fixed.
- Fixed the breakeven error that occurred in accounts where the stop level = 0.
- Added the automatic spread level function. On accounts with commission, the EA may set too small levels due to the small spread. At the same time, the "Low" message will be displayed in the EAPADPRO dashboard. This function protects from using the EA on a small spread and allows to neutralize the difference between "normal trading" and trading on the accounts with the "small spread".
- Added support for the deposit currencies for the Autolot function, which are different from EUR USD RUB
- Added the RiskRate parameter - the exchange rate of your currency against the USD. The default RiskRate = 0 means that the EA will attempt to find the correct exchange rate in the "Market Watch". For the autolot to work adequately with all currency pair, it is necessary to "Show all" currency pairs in the "Market Watch".
Global update 2017
- Improved the signal detection system. Fully revised the algorithm for obtaining signals.
- Fully revised the function for determining the average spread. Changed the default value of the TimeToCheckAverageSpread parameter to 80000 (80 seconds) for determining the average spread
Note: During the first TimeToCheckAverageSpread/1000 seconds the EA does not trade, but collects information!
This done to average the floating spread of your broker and to avoid false signals during significant fluctuations in the spread values.
This option is disabled for fixed spreads.
- The DistanceMANUAL parameter has been renamed to AverageDistanceMANUAL;
- Updated the calculation of averaging and the MaxOrders parameter for hedging accounts.
- Algorithm for signal calculations will be disabled when the trading time (Time Traiding) is disabled in order to increase the testing speed of the EA.
- Modified the TrailingStep parameter. If TrailingStep =0, the TrailingStep = TrailingStop.
This means that the trailing stop modification step will be equal to the trailing stop level in spreads.
- Removed timer from the EA code, due to the unstable operation of the timer.
- When using trading by time, the calculation of the signals logic is stopped at non-trading time in order to increase the algorithm operation speed.
- Added the ReverseSignal parameter - reverses the strategy signals when enabled.
Note: When enabled, the МА filter is also reversed
- Added the Magic parameter (Other Settings block) - default values is -1 (for maintaining old positions without magic). If there are no existing positions, you may use a unique magic number.
- Added the CloseByMa parameter - when this parameter and the MA filter are used, the positions opened not based on the MA trend will be close
Note: if the position has averaging positions open, those positions will not be closed.
- Added support for rouble accounts for calculation of the automatic lot in DynamicLot
- Added parameter to manually set the distance for the TimeOpen signal:
DistanceTickMANUAL - set the signal distance in points.
DistanceTickMANUAL has a higher priority than DistanceTickSpred
- Added the EAPADPRO information panel
Details on the panel in our blog: https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/687140
Moved the technical information on the strategy to the Strategy block. Its details are not disclosed. This block helps in studying the market and subsequent signals
For example, if the tick size on the WING17 symbol is 5 points, then all stop loss and take profit values will be normalized.
For example, the contract price is 58840 and the automatic stop loss calculation resulted in 1211 points, the final stop loss will be normalized to 1210 points.
Trade_by_BUYSELL_Separate - when enabled, two directions are traded separately from each other - BUY and SELL orders are processed separately.
Attention: Only for HEDGING accounts
Added the average price line for hedging accounts
Added the ClosePosifChange parameter - closing position by opposite, once a signal for changing direction appears.
Attention: This parameter should be activated with caution and only when necessary. When this parameter is enabled, the averaging algorithm stops working correctly!
Limiting loss and profit per 1 day/week/month
Limiting LimitFor - Limitation type day/week/month
LimitForLosses - Limit by profit
LimitForProfits- Limit by loss
LimitType - Limit by USD, points, percentage of the deposit
ClosebyLIMITING - Close deals of the EA when the limit is exceeded
UseCurrentProfit - Consider the current profit/loss in calculation of limit
This function is capable of disabling the EA operation in case the EA accumulates certain profit/loss in deposit currency per day/week/month The EA will be reactivated the next day/week/month
For example, LimitFor=DAY LimitForProfits=1 Close by total profit = 10 USD
You can also select the limit type (LimitType) for calculations. In the USD, points, percentage of the account balance.
If you need to close and delete all deals using this EA once the limits are exceeded, you can set ClosebyLIMITING = true
The UseCurrentProfit parameter prohibits or allows considering the current floating profit/loss for this EA
Added support for the EA operation on the Brazilian market.
Added automated calculation of commission and swap in the Trailing Stop and Breakeven functions.
Now Trailing Stop will only trigger when the position covers charged commission.
Improved trailing stop and stop loss modification.
For brokers, who do not accept too frequent modification requests.
New parameter StartAveragingFilterMAafterNdeals
The parameter enables filter of averaging trades after a preset value, e.g.:
Every averaging will be filtered using MA
First two averaging trades will not be filtered using MA, third trade will be filtered
First distance = Spread*DistanceAverageSpred*DistanceAverageSpred_Koef
Second distance = Spread*DistanceAverageSpred*DistanceAverageSpred_Koef*2........
First distance = Spread*DistanceAverageSpred
Second distance = Spread*DistanceAverageSpred*DistanceAverageSpred_Koef........
new parameter "typeorder" - type of trading:
- Only Buy;
- Only Sell;
- Both Buy and Sell;
Added parameters for filtering deals based on MA:
MethodFilterMa - MA METHOD;
TFFilterMA - TIMEFRAMES;
Added Rounding parameter:
Without rounding - place stop orders without rounding
To 1 digit - rounding by 1 digit. For example, if Stoploss= 1.23456, the trade will be opened with a stop loss of 1.23450
To 2 digits - rounding by 2 digits. For example, if Stoploss= 1.23456, the trade will be opened with a stop loss of 1.23400
MaxSpreadToNotTrade - maximum allowed spread, when exceeded trading is disabled
MinSpreadToNotTrade - minimum allowed spread, when exceeded trading is disabled
AveragingbyFilterMA - set an averaging order only if the MA Filter shows the same direction as the direction of the trade
(If you want to open an averaging order and MA is above the buy price, the averaging order is not opened).
TypeAutolot= 1 Autolot is calculated based on the current balance
TypeAutolot= 2 Autolot is calculated based on the current free margin
New parameter CloseAllTradesbyOutofTime - all trades positions will be closed at the end of the trading time with Times options used.
ShowInfo=true - show an information block on the chart
Added a trend filter.
Algorithm for determining a trend - location of MA relatively to the price.
The MA period parameter is included into PeriodFilterMa settings.
MA is determined by TF = M1
HoursSleepEaAfterStopLoss=0 - hours to wait before opening a new positions after closing a deal by stop loss.
This fill policy means that an order can be executed only with the specified volume. If the required volume for a given financial instrument is currently unavailable in the market, the order will not be executed. The required volume can be filled using several offers currently available in the market.
This means that a trade will be executed with the maximum volume available in the market within the value indicated in the order. In case entire order volume is not available in the market at the moment, a partial fulfillment is possible, but any portion that cannot be filled immediately is canceled.
This fill policy is used for market, Limit and Stop Limit orders and only in the Market Execution and Exchange Execution modes. In case of partial filling a market or Limit order with remaining volume is not canceled but processed further.
When a Stop Limit order triggers, a relevant Limit order will be placed with the Return fill policy.
MinTimebeforenextAverage = 5; // Min Time in minutes for next step for averaging
The minimum number of minutes until the next opening of an Averaging order! Useful for large candlesticks. Thus, we set a limit for the next order opening in minutes.
Modification of the Stop Loss at a new spread every specified amount of seconds.
This allows you to modify the Stop Loss for a new spread.
The value of at least 10 seconds is recommended, so that you are not banned by your broker for frequent stop loss midifications.
If 0, the option is disabled.
This modification is disabled when your position reaches breakeven.
Added new averaging parameters:
DistanceAverageSpred_Koef = Koef to next step for averaging
- set spread increase/decrease ratio for trade averaging from the initial DistanceAverageSpred value.
DistanceAverageSpred_Koef = 2, DistanceAverageSpred = 50: the first averaging trade is performed at the distance of 50 current spreads. The second one is performed at the distance of 100 current spreads!
DistanceAverageSpred_Diferent = steps for averaging separated by commas
- set averaging values in spreads separated by comma.
"10,20,50,50,20,10" means that the first averaging trade is performed at the distance of 10 current spreads, the second one - 20 spreads, the third one - 50, etc.
If three values of "10,20,30" are specified, all trade distances after the third trade are equal to 30.
Added open parameters for manual setting:
TakeProfitMANUAL = TakeProfit 0 - Autoset
DistanceMANUAL = Distance of Averaging 0 - Autoset
TrailingStopaMANUAL = Distance TrallingStop 0 - Autoset
StopLossMANUAL = StopLoss 0 - Autoset
LevelWLossMANUAL and LevelProfitMANUAL
If you want to set fixed values, for example, for a stop loss, you may set StopLossMANUAL = 1 000 points.
Or if you want to set fixed values of the averaging distance, you may set DistanceMANUAL = 100 points.
Significantly increased the speed of the EA testing in the strategy tester.
Fixed too long stop loss received during a too high spread leap (if the spread is increased 10 times, the stop loss is too big).
Fixes reported bugs.
Added the info panel to the chart the EA is launched at.
Displayed signal volume and power.
- Forced Modification of SL\TP in Market Trade
- Comments To Open Orders
- Use trade sounds
Fixed errors reported by users.
Added forced attempt of Stop Loss modification when opening a deal.
Fixed variable "Maximum number of orders for averaging".
In case of any error from the server, a comment is added in the Log.
Fixed error of deal opening, if the last deal is not found in history.
- Maximum number of orders during averaging.
- Stop loss of every next deal is calculated on the basis of the open price of the last order instead of the current price.
- Signals and variables of arrays containing signals are reset on start and every new day.
- Signals are now detect only at non-rollback movements in the same direction.
TimeToCheckAverageSpread=8000 - time in milliseconds to calculate average spread.