Exp COPYLOT CLIENT for MT5
Exp COPYLOT CLIENT for MT5 is a copier for the МetaТrader 5 platform. It copies forex trades from any accounts. Including those from terminals МТ5 and МТ4.
- The deals copier is create to copy deals/positions between 2/3/10 terminals.
- Copying from a demo account and from investment accounts is supported.
- The program can be run on multiple terminal bindings.
- Use it as a synchronizer of your trades on various investor accounts trading on one account, - COPYLOT will copy your trades to other terminals.
- Install the Expert Advisor in the terminal where you want to copy trades.
- Specify any text label name as pathRead, for example, "COPY". This should match the master terminal (to bind the two terminals).
- To copy trades, you need to install the free Master copier in the terminal from where you want to copy the trades: COPYLOT Master for MT4 or COPYLOT Master for MT5.
Download COPYLOT DEMO version, before purchase!
You can also copy trades in the МТ4 terminal. COPYLOT CLIENT for MT4
- Orders are copied upon their activation (Positions) and copied to the client account.
- Partial closing is not supported!
- pathREAD - path to the file, which will contain information about the current positions/orders (do not change with no experience).
- Magic - the magic number for opening/closing.
- PreFixSymbol - additional symbol(s) in the name of the client's currency pair.
- Lot - the lot for opening. If 0, it opens deals with the current master lot. Otherwise, the lot to be used for trade copying is specified.
- RiskLot - a trade in the client's terminal will open with a lot equal to RiskLot % of the available funds of the client. The formula for calculating the lot is available in the article.
- KoefLot - if 0, it is disabled. If there is a coefficient, then positions will be opened with this coefficient in the client's terminal.
- TakeProfitCopy - copying take profit from the master account.
- StopLossCopy - copying stop loss from the master account.
- ReverseCopy - revert trades (take profit and stop loss are also inverted).
- ProfitCopyOnly - copy inly profitable positions.
- OnlyProfitPips - minimum profit value of a trade in points.
- LossCopyOnly - copy only losing positions.
- OnlyLossPips - loss value in points.
- NewTradeONLY - copy only new trades.
- SLEEPING - pauses between code execution in milliseconds.
- ClosePosbyMaster - close client's positions if master positions are closed.
- TP_adjust - addition (if "-" signe, the subtraction) of a specified number of points for TakeProfit.
- SL_adjust - addition (if "-" signe, the subtraction) of a specified number of points for Stoploss.
- My_STOPLOSS - setting your own stop loss from the current open price.
- My_TAKEPROFIT - setting your own take profit from the current open price.
1. Fixed the modification of stop loss and take profit on open positions when MARKET is executed on a trading account.
2. Added support for copying to accounts with MARKET execution.
3. Auto-add symbols to the market overview, if this symbol is not selected in the market overview.
4. Forced reading of the history of deals after opening, if the deal was opened with a delay.
5. Added EAPADPRO v21 panel
6. Added hints in external variables.
Modified the algorithm for automatically determining the orders filling type.
If it's tunred on, all files are stored in the commen folder of the terminal
If the PreFixSymbol="Auto" is specified:
If the currency name on the client terminal has a suffix, i.e. EURUSD.m, then the trades will be copied with the suffix ".m"
Added the OnTimer event handler which increases the stability and copying speed.
Fixed changing of the EA settings on the fly. Now the EA settings can be changed on the chart, without the need to restart the EA.
- If it is impossible to open a deal according to the master account, DISABLED_TRADE will be displayed in the comment field - trade is prohibited for the symbol.
- Added automatic detection of the order filling type.