The Expert Advisor modifies the Stop Loss order position opened for the instrument of the current chart based on indicator values.
- Trailing stop only when in profit;
- Trailing stop only following the price;
- On every teak or on formed bars;
- Trailing for each order separately or for a total position.
Has an option of "hidden stop", also you can exclude individual orders from EA processing.
- Disable trailing when closing a position;
- Do not process newly opened orders.
- Consecutive pressing of Ctrl abd then "1"|"2"|"3" calls a trade report in a separate window:
- "1" - for the current symbol;
- "2" - for all symbols;
- "3" - all but the current one.
- Ctrl then "I" displays Account Information;
- Ctrl then "S" displays Symbol Information;
- Ctrl then "M" shows margin change grid in a separate window;
- Ctrl then "C" deletes deal tracing from all windows of the current symbol;
- Ctrl then "E" shows/hides the menu of advanced settings.
Parameter 'turn OFF when open new order' in advanced settings.
- disable trailing when closing a position;
- exclude newly opened orders from processing.
In order to show/hide the extended settings menu, press Ctrl, then "E" successively.
Added an option to open a brief trade report in a separate window by sequential pressing of:
Ctrl+1 — for the current symbol;
Ctrl+2 — for all symbols;
Ctrl+3 — for all except current symbol
Ctrl+M — show margin change grid in a separate window.
- Added an option for disabling the sound.
- Design changes.