CS Info [Currency Strength Information]
CS Info is the real-time MTF calculation of 28 symbols for the strength of 8 currencies - AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD and USD. It analyses the trend or momentum/strength of all 8 currencies to determine high probability currency combinations and trading opportunities.
- Real-time multi-timeframe calculation from 28 symbols for strength of 8 currencies
- 4 calculation sets [Multi-timeframe/Many candles]
- Time frame
- Candle count
- Easy to change inputs of each CS calculation sets on screen
- Easy to use and determine the momentum or strength with graphic presentation
- Signal Strength/Weakness with different color [based on difference in strength] for each symbol's calculation set
- Chart tools
- RNs - To show Round Numbers on charts
- S/R - To move Support/Resistance line with mouse move
- S/D - To draw supply/demand zone with extended area
- Clear - To clear all created objects
- Easy to draw S/R line with one-click of Trendline object
How to trade with CS Info
Use CS Info to determine the strength of 8 currencies and combine strength with difference in strength between base currency and quote currency for trading opportunity.
- Use 4 top CS calculation sets to determine the strength of 8 currencies.
- On top of each calculation set,
- Click HiLo to show calculation set on chart
- Click Timeframe to change
- Click candle count to put new number and enter
- Click on each currency to list related symbols
- Click on "Strength/Alphabet" to sort currencies by strength or alphabet [Sorting by strength will use information from Set 1]
- Click on "Reset" to reset all customized calculation inputs to defaults in Indicator settings
- Click on "-" to hide all calculation inputs on top of each set
- Find symbols with difference in strength between Base currency and Quote currency in 4 calculation sets. The symbol's signal color of each set changes with difference in strength as defined in indicator settings [Difference in Threshold = 4]. The number can be changed.
- The signal/trading probability is the strongest when the 4 sets are in the same direction [same color]. The calculation set with the higher timeframe and candle counts must be prioritized.
- Click on each symbol to find more detail
- On right, only strength of Base currency and Quote currency will be shown to compare 4 sets.
- On right, Bid ratio [The bid price is relative to the high/low of each set] will be shown.
- You can use Chart tools such as
- RNs to draw Round Numbers on charts
- S/R to move S/R line with mouse move
- S/D to draw Supply/Demand with rectangle object
- Clear to clear all created objects
Basic parameters are required. But most of them can be changed on screen.
- Symbol suffix - Symbol suffix
- .. Add more space - To fix layout
- Currency color : Settings - To define color for each currency
- Set currency text color - To set currency text color
- CS Information Panel : Settings
- Background color - Define background color
- Highlight par : background - Define active symbol button
- Distance from Right
- Distance from Top
- Lower threshold
- Upper threshold
- Differential Threshold
- CS Calculation Set 1-4
- Timeframe - Initial timeframe for calculation [Can be changed on screen]
- Timeframe candle count - Initial candle count for calculation [Can be changed on screen]
- Line color [HiLo] - Define line color for High/Low of calculation
- Line width [HiLo] - Define line width for High/Low of calculation
- Set 1-4 color - Define set 1-4 color
- Supply/Demand : Settings
- Extended area : color - Define color for extended area of S/D zone
- Round Numbers : Settings
- Point step
- Line 1 color - Define color for line 1
- Line 1 style - Define style for line 1
- Line 2 color - Define color for line 2
- Line 2 style - Define style for line 2
+ presentation layout (All objects should be deleted first : Ctrl+B; List all and Delete)
+ fix object tooltip for each part of information
+ change display column name of Difference in strength between Base/Quotes [from H1 to DIF1, etc]