NEWS Jan 13,2020 Today live forward tests have been started for Version 4 with instruments GBPUSD,EURCAD,USDCAD,USDJPY,USDCHF,AUDUSD. All with promising set files and up to 9 strategies per instrument! Signals will be published soon as preview to V4!
NEWS Jan 12, 2020 If you open up a new Broker account: Please ask me for a affiliation-program link. At least 50% of the Affiliation program revenue will go to charity! (The rest will be used for product improvement purposes).
NEWS Jan 06, 2020 Note: If you use Roboforex with Standard-Pro Account remember to use EURUSD.m otherwise no trades will open.
NEWS Dec 18, 2019 Version 4 in development:
- More Pairs! Version 4 will come with set files for several new pairs.
- Power to the People! With Version 4 you will be able to screen for new strategies yourself, if a set file for your pair has not released yet.
- Release of V4 after forward test period is over.
- Buy now and get the upgrade to V4 for free.
News Dec 14, 2019 : Update 3.5 online! Improved system and new features included. More set files and signals will come soon.
NEWS Dec 9, 2019: Please make sure you installed version 3.4. Older Versions are not longer compatible with newest Metatrader Live-Update.
NEW: Check out free Signals (for demonstration only.) Note: Signals were not trading from 18.12.2019-2.1.2020.
Multi Strategist is a fully automated Expert Advisor. It utilizes seven indicator-based trading strategies which work in combination or separate. Each strategy uses a unique indicator combination. The strategies have been developed by cloud-based Strategy screening and each strategy has been tested and selected out of billions of possible strategies.
Full Description: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/731320
Indicators implemented in the strategies are among others:
- Moving Averages
- Pivot Points (Standard or Fibonacci)
- Stochastic Oscillator
- Directional Movement Index (DMI) & Average Directional Index (ADX)
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD)
- Williams Percent Range (WPR)
- Easy to use
- The market changes over time, so change with it!
- Seven trading strategies available to optimize trading.
- Parallel Mode(Hedging accounts only): Strategy will trade in parallel to each other.
- Average True Rangeis used to calculate volatility sensitive stop losses and take profits
- Integrated Money Management
- Trailing stopssupport profit taking and loss limitation.
- Partial Closing of positions.
- Optional automatic trade closing on Fridays
- Developed and optimized for, but not limited to, EURUSD H1. Easy to optimize further.
- Spread filter
- Info Panel
- Test the EA on Demo first, do not use on real-money before you understand the risks.
- Option A (recommended)
- Get a vServer / VPS pre-installed with Windows (online search "Windows VPS")
- Install Metatrader on the VPS
- Activate AutoTrading
- Load the expert advisor on the EURUSD H1 Chart using the supplied set files. Set InfoPanel true.
- Option B)
- Register a virtual server (VPS) via MQL5 software.
- Load the expert advisor on the EURUSD H1 chart using the supplied set files.
- Synchronize the terminal with VPS by clicking on "Synchronize experts, indicators".
- Account balance: >1000 USD or equivalent currency (please contact author if you plan to use small Account balance)
- Risk per Trade: < 5 % . The higher MaxPositions is, the lower risk per single trade should be set, because of parallel trades.
- optimization settings: e.g.
- auto MinProfit Multiplier: 0.3-0.0.9 (lower leads to more trades and higher winning rate but less avg profit per trade)
- auto TrailingStop Multiplier: 0.3-3
- Strategy combinations
Full Description: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/731320
Avoids OnTick error in strategy tester if real tick data is of poor quality. Error has reported only once.
Update only needed if you encounter a "OnTick critical error" in Strategy Tester.
Fixes incompatibility with RUB as deposit currency.
Increased precision in risk calculation.
fixes problems with Microaccounts with XM. Issues with Risk calculation.
Affected were Microaccounts with XM. Microaccounts with Roboforex were not affeced.
Update is mendatory for XM Microaccount user. Microaccount user of other Brokers should update, too.
For standard account user, update is optional.
Please always test the EA before you use an Update with Real Money.
Please always run visual Strategytester with InfoPanel on, to check if anything is in order after you installed an update.
• Max total Risk: Sets max allowed total risk at any given time. If the real total risk of all parallel trades (in summary) is smaller than the set max total Risk, and if opening an additional trade will not set the real risk (as percent of balance) higher than the max allowed max total Risk, than a new position will be allowed (as long as the total number of trades is below MaxPositions and as long a trade signal exists)).
• max DepositLoad: DepositLoad calculation includes not only current positions but also the (potentially) next new trade and it risk. If the new trade could increase the current depositload above the set max DepositLoad:, then the tradeorder is not send. Depositload depends on Margin Leverage and Equity. Can also be used to screen for ideal settings for different leverages, by fixing max DepositLoad and optimizing other MoneyManagment settings.
• Block higher Risk trades: if true, if real risk per trade (in percent of balance) is higher than specified in the ‘Risk per trade’ setting, the trade gets blocked. Can happen on low balance accounts, if calculated lotsize is smaller than minimum Volume (0.01 lot).
• Lower SL to Fit Risk: AutoStopLoss can be decreased to fit risk. Makes it possible to open trades with the set ‘risk per trade’ on low balance accounts, by lowering the SL to fit risk value. A lower SL may lead to early stop out by SL.
• Lower SL MaxDeviation: if ‘Lower SL to Fit Risk’ is used, will set the max allowed deviation of ATR StopLoss if SL is lowered. If lowered SL is outside deviation, trade will not be send.
Set Trading Hours (local GMT and server GMT have to be set first)
• Optional Trading Hour Info Panel.
• Use Trading Hours: optional feature that allows to specify trading hours. New trades are only opened during this time, if turned on. If off, trading allowed around the clock. Trading hours can also span over midnight. (e.g. 7am-1am).
• Trading Start Hour: set hours of trading start.
• Trading Start minute: set minutes of trading start.
• Trading End hour: set hours of trading end time.
• Trading End minute: set minutes of trading end time.
• Use Exclude Hours: optional feature that allows to specifically exclude a period of the day from trading (opening new trades). It is possible to set the period to span over midnight.
• Exclude Start hour: set minutes of exclusion start.
• Exclude Start minute: set minutes of exclusion start.
• Exclude End hour: set hours of exclusion end time.
• Trading End minute: set minutes of exclusion end time.
New Trailing feature
• Trailing stop feature SneakUp: The closer the position gets to take profit (while trailing), the smaller the trailing stop becomes.
• StrategyTester now faster with real ticks. For quick optimizations you can also use “open-price only” ticks. In this case you have to confirm optimization results with single runs using real ticks. Avoid over-optimization. It is recommended to use provided set files.
• MinTrades: If true, the Strategy-Tester will skip incompatible setting combinations during optimizations.
• Min Profit factor: Min profit factor can be set.
• Min WinRate: sets minimum win rate. 50 means at least 50% wins.
• Max Balance DD: Drawdown. 20 means 20% drawdown
• MinProfitPercent: profit in percent compared to initial deposit. 100% means the deposit has doubled at test end.
• CustomFunction: Optional Custom Functions for optimizations are available. More info on request. It exists custom function 0 and 1.
What’s the Problem?
If you have a VPS running and SL:300 is in the comment, then you are affected. The problem is how Mql5 VPS handles the program code at initiation (OnInit function). The error caused to set all trades to min lot 0.01 and a StopLoss of 30 pips. (It says 300 in the Comment, but SL will be 30, which is currently lower than wanted). The timing and decision making of opening a trade was not affected by the error.
- Other VPS like MQL5 VPS (where you do not have actual access to the OS desktop) may also be affected.
- Update is recommended to all users.
• What to do If you are affected and have trades open:
o Update MultiStrategist EA.
o On your PC and load EURUSD H1 and the updated MultiStrategist on it.
o Input your set file.
o Resync with VPS.
o You need to adjust the StopLoss of your current trades manually.
All current trades should have a StopLoss and take profit of 58 pips (if there are not already trailing of course)..
If you do not know how to manually adjust the StopLoss and TakeProfit than please contact me.
o Please Contact me for any questions
o Subscribe to Twitter @EAMulti to receive news.
o Please Use EA only on 3 and 5 Digit brokers.
In rare cases one parallel trade more than specified in MaxPositions could have been opened if two strategies signaled at the
exact same time. Please update.
2) minor adjustment on InfoPanel. For comprehension: "Risk" stands for "Risk per trade".
Partial Closing Settings
•Use Partial Closing: if true profitable trades get partially closed at certain level of profit.
•Auto MinProfit: if true, sets the profit as ratio to TakeProfit that has to be reached to do a partial close.
•Auto MinProfit (TakeProfit-Ratio): Example: 0.5 means half of the potential profit at TakeProfit has to be reached to do a
•Manual MinProfit in currency: if Auto MinProfit is false, it will set the minimum profit in currency to do a partial close.
Example: 50: 50$ profit has to be reached to do a partial close.
•Close-Keep-Ratio: Sets position size to be closed as ratio. Example: 0.75: 75% of the position gets closed and 25% of the
o If set to 1: whole position gets closed as soon MinProfit is reached.
o If lotsize is to small to do the desired partial close, nothing will happen.
How To Upgrade:
- Save your settings as .set file
- install Upgrade
- Load previous set file
- Infopanel settings:
- 'Panel on the right' – if true InfoPanel will appear on the right.
- 'Move downwards' - moves panel downwards on the y-axes.
- 'Scaling' - changes size of Panel
- 'Scale Correction' - if scaling settings in Windows 10 have been changed.
E.g. if Win10 scale is 150% then Scale Correction must be = 1.5
- 'Autoscale' - if true panel size adjusts to current chart window size.
- 'scaling autoscale' - the autoscaled panel can be changed in size.
- NEW Feature: Partial Closing (optional)
- 'Partial Closing' – if true profitable trades get partially closed at certain level of profit in current currency.
- 'MinProfit-TakeProfit-Ratio' – sets the profit as ratio to TakeProfit that has to be reached to do a partial close.
- 'Close-Keep-Ratio' – Sets how much of the position shall be closed: 0.75 means 75% of the current position will be closed
after reaching the MinProfit-TakeProfit-Ratio.
- Minor Fixes:
- InfoPanel now shows the correct profit, also if several charts are open.
- Trailing can now effectivly turned of if needed.
+ new option under MaxPositions: NoNewTrades
NoNewTrades allows you to let the EA finish active trades without starting new Trades.
- Parallel Mode: Buy increasing the setting "Max positions" from "one" to "seven", each Strategy will trade in parallel to each
This means up to six times more trades per month possible!
- Overworked InfoPanel (has to be activated in settings).
Changes do not affect the function of the EA nor the function/logic of the set files.