PZ Reversal Fractals MT4
This is the latest iteration of my famous indicator, Reversal Fractals, published for the first time almost a decade ago. It examines the price structure of fractals to determine possible reversal points in the market, providing timing to positional traders that already have a fundamental or technical valuation model.
- Reversal fractals can start long trends
- The indicator is non repainting
- It implements alerts of all kinds
- Customizable colors and size
This indicator is a reactive or lagging signal, because a a fractal is a formation of an odd number of bars being the middle bar the highest or lowest in the formation, and the indicator draws when the all bars in the fractal close. However, traders with a pre-existing directional bias will find this indicator extremely useful, picking up early entry points.
This indicator is not a boiled-down signals indicator nor a complete trading system. Please don't evaluate or review it as such.
- Bars in Fractal: Amount of bars in each fractal. Must be an odd number such as 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, ...
- Max History Bars: Amount of past bars to evaluate when the indicator loads.
- Colors: customize arrows and lines colors and sizes.
- Alerts: Enable or disable alerts of all kinds.
SupportI am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, they come without support of any kind. My apologies.
Arturo López Pérez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.