PipFinite Impulse PRO MT5
Why Timing Is Everything In Trading?
Don't Be A Victim Of The Market's Erratic Move.. Do Something About It Today!
Don't let the market play tricks on you with Impulse Pro's Precise Balance Of Filters & Accurate Statistics.
Timing Your Trades Has Never Been This Easy
Get Instant Access Now -> www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/718212
The Powerful 3-Step System
Step 1: Trade Setup
- Enter a signal if Statistics Success Rate is higher than 65% (Statistics Success Rate > 65%).
Step 2: Set Take Profit
- Option 1: Take profit on TP1.
- Option 2: Partial take profit on TP1 and close remaining position on TP2.
Step 3: Exit Strategy
- If buy signal did not reach take profit, exit buy signal on a new sell signal.
- If sell signal did not reach take profit, exit sell signal on a new buy signal.
Advantages You Get
- Easily recognize impulsive moves on the right time.
- Effective and flexible combination to different trading strategies.
- Advanced statistics calculation following the entry point, take profit and exit signal.
- Never repaints, never backpaints, never recalculates.
- Signals strictly on the close of a bar.
- Works in all symbols and all timeframes.
- Integrated pop-up, email, push notifications and sound alerts.
- Fully compatible with Expert Advisor (EA) development.
Advanced Statistics Calculation
- TP1 Hit - when a signal reaches at least TP1.
- EXIT Win - when a trade is closed on opposite signal and resulted in a positive profit.
- Exit Loss - when trade is closed on the opposite signal and resulted in a negative profit.
- Percentage of signals qualified for win condition.
- Used as reference to find better pairs and timeframes.
- Volatility Period - number of bars used to calculate the algorithm.
- Volatility Factor - minimum volatility multiplier required to confirm impulse moves.
- Take Profit Factor - multiplier used to calculate take profit levels.
- Maximum History Bars - maximum number of bars used for calculation.
- Misc Parameters - control the universal visibility of objects and buffers.
- Display Parameters - control the visibility of objects drawn on a chart.
- Graphics Parameters - control the appearance and colors of drawn objects on a chart.
- Dashboard Parameters - control the visibility and colors of statistics found on a chart.
- Alert Parameters - control the alert options enabled.
Benefit from the services we offer -> www.mql5.com/en/users/mthessdc