PipFinite Impulse PRO
Are You Sick & Tired Of Trades That Goes Against You?
Late Signals = Poor Risk Reward Ratios.. Early Entries = False Signals And Causes Anxiety.
"The Correct Timing Plays A Critical Role On Your Success In Trading"
Equipped with the "Exact Balance Of Filters", Impulse Pro Has The Power To Generate Signals With The Best Accuracy!
Learn The Proper Way To Enter Trades, Please visit -> www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/718212
The Powerful 3-Step System
Step 1: Trade Setup
- Enter a signal if Statistics Success Rate is higher than 65% (Statistics Success Rate > 65%).
Step 2: Set Take Profit
- Option 1: Take profit on TP1.
- Option 2: Partial take profit on TP1 and close remaining position on TP2.
Step 3: Exit Strategy
- If buy signal did not reach take profit, exit buy signal on a new sell signal.
- If sell signal did not reach take profit, exit sell signal on a new buy signal.
Impulse Pro has the ability to show the result of past signals!
Success Rate - Percentage of signals which qualified for win condition.
Easily select pairs with Higher Success Rate Values to increase your probability.
This feature will give you the confidence to spot the best pairs and time frames instantly!
Advantages You Get
- Ability to easily recognize impulsive moves.
- Effective and flexible combination to different trading strategies.
- Advanced statistics calculation following the entry point, take profit and exit signal.
- Never repaints, never backpaints, never recalculates.
- Signals strictly on the close of a bar.
- Works in all symbols and all timeframes.
- Integrated pop-up, email, push notifications and sound alerts.
- Fully compatible with Expert Advisor (EA) development.
- Volatility Period - number of bars used to calculate the algorithm.
- Volatility Factor - minimum volatility multiplier required to confirm impulse moves.
- Take Profit Factor - multiplier used to calculate take profit levels.
- Maximum History Bars - maximum number of bars used for calculation.
- Misc Parameters - control the universal visibility of objects and buffers.
- Display Parameters - control the visibility of objects drawn on a chart.
- Graphics Parameters - control the appearance and colors of drawn objects on a chart.
- Dashboard Parameters - control the visibility and colors of statistics found on a chart.
- Alert Parameters - control the alert options enabled.
Offers solutions to different trading styles.
Be a part of our community and benefit from the services we offer -> www.mql5.com/en/users/mthessdc